Finishing the PF Coupe Exhaust


The clamps arrived in the mail for the PF Coupe exhaust, but they were slightly smaller than the outer diameter of the pipes I needed them to fit, so I took a die grinder and took some material off.


The original style clamps look cool, but have to be installed before the pipes are assembled. I checked them for fit before taking them off again and painting them.


With all the time i spent checking and re-checking the fit, the exhaust on this PF Coupe fits perfectly. It took some time, patience, and welding, but the results look very nice.


The final step to the exhaust was attaching the chrome sleeves at the end of the exhaust pipes. Done, and done!