Ferrari show

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

afwrench

Ferrari show

Post by afwrench »

Curious to know if any of you folks intend to be at the Ferrari at West Point show July 17 . It would be nice to put faces to the names one sees on the site . I can provide details if needed. I can also say Im sorry in person for mentioning hot rod exhaust systems. Regards Mike
72,365gtc4,14681,2007 599 GTB
tyang

Post by tyang »

Hi Mike,

There is no need to apologize about using a "hotrod" exhaust. I know many ferraris that have them, but if you look closely to the profile of my car, there is very little ground clearance for mufflers, so you'll need to choose wisely on mufflers. The pipes also have to sit very close to the floorpans so they will clear any road obsticles.

I may go to Lime Rock over the July 4th weekend, but am curious about west point. Can I get more details?

Tom
'63 330 America #5053
afwrench

Post by afwrench »

Tom ,the West Point show is the 6th annual event . I have not been yet but have been told it is a nice time and a relaxed atmosphere. Sunday , July 17th , set up 8:OO am , judging at 10:00 am , brunch follows at the Thayer hotel . I understand that they have a room set aside for the car folks . Some Porsche people show up as well. I can fax the flier to anyone interested or will list more details if needed, Rgards Mike
72,365gtc4,14681,2007 599 GTB