Webasto Sunroof

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

Sloper

Webasto Sunroof

Post by Sloper »

One of the former 330 Americas owners sealed its Webasto sunroof simply with silicone - would like to make that sunroof work again - somebody here who knows where to get parts for that purpose (seals,...)? Wonder also if that sunroof was an original option (as mentioned by the former owner), or if it was fitted later. Thanks for replies! Sloper
jsa3

sunroof

Post by jsa3 »

My recently arrived 64 330 2+2 has a sunroof, which I believe to be an original factory installation because it is neatly done, well integrated, and the operating switch is obviously of the same period and design influence as the rest of the interior hardware. This switch is installed in the dash between the steering column and tach/speedo pod. The motor operates but the sunroof doesn't open, so I can't see any identification as to mfg.
Was webasto a sunroof subcontractor for Ferrari at that time? I don't think
they were a regular option - more like a special request type thing.
Once I get the official title and then hopefully obtain some factory documentation I can figure it out.

Scott
Dallas, TX
Bernard Fahimian

Webasto sunroofs

Post by Bernard Fahimian »

You could call R&S Coachbuilts in south London. The phone no. is 020-8858-4312.They are experts in Webasto sunroofs and parts. The best way to tell if your sunroof is Factory is to look for water or rain channels on the bottom of your roof on each side of the car. If you don`t know where to look, E- mail me and i can send you some pictures of mine. Bernard