330 Logo for GTC

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

Joel Benatar

330 Logo for GTC

Post by Joel Benatar »

I am getting my 330 GTC worked on. The one small thing that I am looking for is the "330" emblem that sits on the trunk lid. If anyone has any leads I would appreciate it. I will soon a full documented rebuild of my motor, top and bottom. Should be interesting
Thanks
Joel
tyang

Post by tyang »

Hi Joel,

I don't think this "330" emblem is easy to find becaue I remember Francois looking for one for a customer. Have you called all the "usual suspects?" Somebody may have one off of another car.

After seeing what can be done by a laser cutter and CNC machine, one (or a dozen) could be made up from bronze or steel, and chromed. If there is enough interest, the price could be relatively affordable.

Tom

P.S. I'm looking forward to hearing about your engine rebuild. Are you doing it yourself, or farming out?
zac

Post by zac »

I just so happen to have off a a 330 gtc one post is broken but can be repaired e-mail me privately if you are interested
Zac
riddler3@cox.net
Joel Benatar

Post by Joel Benatar »

Tom
The car is being worked on by a company in Escondido California. The name is Alan Taylor. Just for info here is his link. http://www.alantaylorcompany.com/
Tom Wilson

Post by Tom Wilson »

Keep is informed on how it goes. I will need my engine rebuilt when I get the $ and Escondido would not be inconvenient.