here's one

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

Yale

here's one

Post by Yale »

Of course it's not a 1966 car and Kerry shows more then three owners but they do name check Tom. Best Yale

1966   Ferrari : NO RUST  
ULTRA RARE 66 330GT 2+2 ALL ORIGINAL Item # 2413202475
Item located in: Passenger Vehicles : Ferrari : All ModelsCurrent bid US $1,000.00    (reserve not yet met)  

Estimate your monthly payment

Time left 9 days, 20 hours +

Started Apr-28-03 11:26:37 PDT
Ends May-08-03 11:26:37 PDT

Seller (rating) mrgreenback(11)
 (View seller's feedback )
(View seller's other items )
(Ask seller a question ) High bidder waddymac(4)

# of bids 1  ( Bid history )
Location kissimmee
Country/Region United States/Orlando
  99000 Miles · 2 doors
· Manual Transmission · Red Interior
· 12 - Cyl. · No Warranty
· 7279 · Clear Title
· Red - Metallic Exterior · Used
More Detail   Description Ferrari : NO RUST
ULTRA RARE 66 330GT 2+2 ALL ORIGINAL

Miles: 99000   Doors: 2 doors  
Transmission: Manual   Interior: Red  
Engine: 12 - Cyl.   Year: 1966  
Warranty: No   VIN Number: 7279  
Title: Clear   Exterior: Red - Metallic  
Condition: Used  

Options

Leather Seats

Seller mrgreenback assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing and the item offered.
Vehicle Description

Just when I thought I had seen it all, then along comes this!  A 1966 all original (only painted once), matching no's Ferrari 330 GT 2 + 2.  Rare enough on it's own , but this in one a VERY rare "stallion", it is the ultra rare interim model that is double headlights and 5 speed but a 1966 (no. 7279).  Please see http://www.tomyang.net/cars/330spotter.htm  This is one of an actual 125 cars ever built and you can't get much rarer than that - and how many of those still exist now?  This is a true "lost car".  This 330 GT comes from a local estate sale and has a believed genuine 99,000 miles to it's credit, and 3 former owners.  The Ferrari also is amazingly solid with almost no rust, it looks to be all the original sheet metal and never welded, the interior the same, it is totally original one of the most unspoiled and unmolested Ferrari's ever to be for sale.  This is the way to find them, in my opinion this is a car of international importance and will be a proud addition to any collection of fine cars.  I have had the priviledge of driving this car and I must say it drives like it looks and has no major mechanical faults. These cars can make up to $100,000 and that's an ordinary 330 GT, this is NOT a ordinary one,and must be worth a small fortune when cosmetically restored, the reserve is set at a lot less than half of this, so it will get a new owner,and is not a waste of time bidding on.  If you cannot wait until the end of auction I will consider all sensible offers, I can be reached by email, or phone # 407 957 6957,if you have any questions. Please only bid if you seriously intend to own this car and have the funds to pay for it.  Please check my feedback for confidence in bidding and accuracy of descriptions.  The very best of luck - Mark.

Vehicle Condition

An all original unrestored 330 GT, drives and looks nice, a cosmetic restoration would be nice to make it show worthy.

Terms of Sale

10% in 3 days and the remainder in 7 days please.  I welcome all international buyers but please note that the car must be paid for in full BEFORE it leaves the USA.