Who is going to Monterey?

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

lukek

Post by lukek »

TomK's Queen was in a state of rather complete undress...last time I came by for lunch.
:)
I will be at TomY's party on Thursday, but will not linger on account of coming down with the family. We are also set to check out the Ferrari California the next morning.
The Ferrari is staying at home. I will come down in the Maserati, or even drive the family wagon (Ford Excretion).
Ex 1963 Ferrari 250 GTE, 99 Modena 360, 11 Maserati QPorte S, 08 merc gl550, 67 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Convertible, 2008 Ducati Hypermotard S, 2006 MV Agusta Brutale S, 1991 Ducati 907i.e.
Lowell

Being There

Post by Lowell »

My wife Shirley and I will be at the Monterey Madness.

We come in on Wed. and leave Mon., staying at the
Monterey Downtown Travelodge, and driving some
cheap car rental.

We look forward to seeing people.
Lowell Brown
1966 Gold 330 2+2 Series II
Rudy van Daalen Wetters

Post by Rudy van Daalen Wetters »

My 77 year old mother would not miss this weekend for anything. Last year she displayed a car at the Quail. My brother, sister, myself and our spouses will be assaulting Carmel and Monterey and residing at the Aston mecca lodge, the Casa Munras.

My mom, defiant of the high prices, choses to stay at a cheaper hotel.
I could learn from her...

Sensory overload, I can't wait.

Rudy van Daalen Wetters
1963 GTE s/n 4001
1966 330 GT s/n 8705
Keith Milne

Post by Keith Milne »

Will be down Wednesday night for the McCall event, in and out on Thursday, Quail on Friday, races on Saturday and maybe Pebble. I've attended the Monterey events every year since 1976, but this will be the first time in about 15 years that my wife and I are not staying in Monterey - we're just going to make the short commute back and forth from Santa Cruz. I'll look forward to seeing many of you on Friday and, hopefully, will be able to swing by the party on Thursday.

Keith
xs10shl

Post by xs10shl »

A bit of good news - the suspension and brakes should be finished by tonight, and I'm putting in the radiator tomorrow, so I should be able to drive it over to get an alignment done, hopefully tomorrow or Friday.

The queen has been most gracious in lending me a few random parts here and there. I know that is sacrilege in these circles, but desperate times call for desperate measures. I'm fairly certain that many a Ferrari mechanic has done the same in order to finish a car (and then not tell you about it!) ;^)
klv

Post by klv »

Envious of all you guys! Kelly and I have landed in the UK now and getting ourselves organised gradually. The 365GT won't make it here until next year - we'll let it miss an English winter - although with how summer has been the last couple of days, it's hard to tell the difference! Not at all like Western Australia...

Anyway - hope to see you at the tomyang.net party in 2009! Have a drink for us and don't spill any beers this time :D

Andrew S
Kelly La Velle & Andrew Stevens