2008 tomyang.net Fall Gathering

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

tyang

2008 tomyang.net Fall Gathering

Post by tyang »

Hello All,

O.K. here are some preliminary plans for the Fall Gathering.
Party Saturday October 4th
Drive Sunday October 5th

Here are some details. Saturday, the party will be held at my house in Hollowville NY 12530
There's a large field across the road from my house that will allow plenty of parking. I will be renting a 25X25 tent and catering lunch where we can sit near the Ferraris and talk cars all day. There are also some great roads nearby for short "test drives." I'll provide some maps.

Sunday, it gets even cooler. I'm currently working with the organizers of http://festadiferrari.com for show field parking for our destination at high noon in Stamford CT. It's a great show that is held the same weekend, and will be a good 2 hour drive south of my home. Think of the statement we'll make as a bunch of Vintage Ferraris roll in onto the show field proving that we actually DRIVE our cars! I'll be hammering out the details this week about lunch and price to attend, but who's interested?

Can't wait!

Tom
'63 330 America #5053
sam231

Post by sam231 »

Im in!
'72 365 GTC/4 # 14953; ex-owner 330 GT 2+2 # 8025 :>(
Sean Bramhall

Post by Sean Bramhall »

Weare New York from the first to the 5th Might check with the wife your could be getting some UK guests
How many Ferrari's do you have to collect to be a collector 64 330GT (6155), 90 Testerossa, Austin Healy 100-6 911 964RS a merc SL280,SL500 pagoda Morgan plus 4 Bentley S3 and Brooklands oh Wife say's I've got MAD CAR Dieseeeeeee
tyang

Post by tyang »

Sean Bramhall wrote:Weare New York from the first to the 5th Might check with the wife your could be getting some UK guests
If you're coming so far, you might as well check out the NY Ferrari scene! It's not as big as the California events, but some pretty nice cars come out of hiding!

Let me know what I can do to help if you're coming.

Tom
'63 330 America #5053
tyang

Post by tyang »

Hi Everyone,

Paul and Darry Bova, the <a target="_blank" href="http://www.festadiferrari.com">Festa Di Ferrari Concours</a> organizers, have offered us show field parking and a catered lunch for $50 dollars a head which all goes to charity. If I can register the participants early enough, they'll print signs that describe the specifics for each of our cars.

What I'm thinking of doing to planning a route south from my house on the Taconic Parkway to I84, from there head to I684, and on some back roads to Stamford, CT. There are a couple rest stops on the way where we can meet others that want to join us along the route.

Tom
'63 330 America #5053