Fall Party

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

Sean Bramhall

Post by Sean Bramhall »

Many thanks to YALE ( tour guild) from NYC to Tom's it was a great trip in his 330gt even the Police were quiet pleasant (Ask Yale) we got back OK maybe a little slower than we arrived!! But it was a great trip and really great to see you guys. I meet Tom at Goodwood then a couple of weeks later I am am at his beutiful home in New York (How did that happen) I am now back in the North West of England with great memories of the trip and the cars I am sorry I missed the Sunday show back British Airways would not hold the plane even though I told them I was going to a Ferrari show.

I am plannning a trip to Pebble next year so hope to catch up next year

Many thanks again Guys

Sean
How many Ferrari's do you have to collect to be a collector 64 330GT (6155), 90 Testerossa, Austin Healy 100-6 911 964RS a merc SL280,SL500 pagoda Morgan plus 4 Bentley S3 and Brooklands oh Wife say's I've got MAD CAR Dieseeeeeee
Art S.

Post by Art S. »

Tom,

Looks like you put on a great party as usual!

I'm sorry I couldn't make it but I had family commitments and, since my attendance wouldn't add to the Ferrari count, I couldn't talk my way out of them...

Hopefully you and Francois will have my car back together by spring so that I can have an excuse to attend the spring gathering!

Regards,

Art S.
1965 330 2+2 series 2 7919