Ebay watch - Black '66 330 s/n 8373

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

andy

Ebay watch - Black '66 330 s/n 8373

Post by andy »

http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e ... :B:SS:US:1

This is the one that Symbolic Motors had for a long time, I think they were trying to get $75k for it. It's a beautiful car, but how big is the set of people who are willing to pay over $60k for a 330 GT in today's market?

Andy
andy

Post by andy »

Correction, I guess Symbolic does still have it and a quick look at the 330 registry tells me they tried unsuccessfully to auction it in May. No sale at $51k.

Andy
william

330 GT

Post by william »

So what is a good price for a 330 gt 2+2 driver? I'm not real concerned about year. I like the single head light but would buy a dual headlight car as well. I've seen all kinds of numbers. I would like to buy one in the next year or so.
I'm about to finish my restoration on my Avanti (car will be awsome when done, at upholstery shop :D ) so funds are wraped up. any advice were to look when I'm ready? and whats a fair price I can expect to pay? I know how much money can be spent on a restoration and you always spend more then you thought. So a good car that I can drive is what I would want, spend money as I enjoy it. William.
jmp85

Post by jmp85 »