Too low on the V-12 Food Chain??

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

Michael Bayer

Too low on the V-12 Food Chain??

Post by Michael Bayer »

I just wrote to Keith Brumel who manages the Guida (price section) for Cavallino. I noted he breaks out the 456s into three separate listings but combines the 330 Series I and II in one listing. I asked him to reconsider as they are so different a vehicle in their characteristics: 4 speed overdrive transmissions v 5 speeds, 4 headlights v 2, and 4 motor mounts v 2 among others. I love both varients, but this is another case of too low on the V-12 food chain to bother with that I would like to fix. Feel free to pile on. Michael Bayer
fuiszt

Post by fuiszt »

maybe part of the problem is the running changes with the cars-what do you do with a 5spd 4 headlight car?
Maybe its best to just go with the 4 versus 2 headlights. Now as a 4 headlight guy, I find it comforting to see the values that include the prettier 2 headlight cars-easier for me to justify repair/maintenance bills to the wife.
(maybe its possible to have a second price list for wives to see that just gradually goes up regardless over time....the Mrs Cavalino value list)
Bryan P

Post by Bryan P »

Where does one subscribe to the Mrs. Cavallino Value List? I'll be needing it since the second and third gear synchros have pretty much left this world. . . .
JonBrent

Post by JonBrent »

Hi Guys,

Oh come on, of course the interims need their own category! After all, they will be the value leaders, what with the superior four headlight styling and the better running gear :)

Seriously though, I'd be happy to see the Series 1 and 2 separately.

Cheers,
Jon