Tom Yang Radcliffe Party '09 #1

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

josh

Re: Tom Yang Radcliffe Party '09 #1

Post by josh »

Amazing.. Next year I'll make it for sure :)
--

1966 Fiat 1500 Cabriolet
1967 Fiat Dino Spider
http://www.hitchhiker.org/fiat/
whturner

Post by whturner »

Thanks Tom for another super event , and especially Richard and Patti, who took such great care of me after my front brakes seized and had to go the remaining 30 Miles on a flatbed. Don't think that is what is meant by the phrase "Trailer Queen"
OK - Yale have at it.

Cheers
Warren
330 GT Series II sn 10069
tyang

Post by tyang »

Thanks everyone for coming out to another great time! I'm already planning next year's party with new ideas and things to make it even better!

Tom
'63 330 America #5053
xs10shl

Post by xs10shl »

Great pix - thanks for sharing!

Not one, but two Citroen SM. Those cars get better looking every year, IMHO.

Post by 8339 »

Many thanks to everyone who showed up this year. As Tom mentioned we are already planning for next year, as tired as I still am, I'm excited about next years party. Special Thanks to Tom, without you buddy this wouldn't have happened!!!!!

Richard Garre
Radcliffe Motorcar Company
carello

Post by carello »

Fantastic event Tom and Richard, thank you for all of the work that goes into an event of this type. Car show, seminars, vendors, open shop, free food, gifts, raffle ( i won a nice Meguiars kit), slot car track....and more!
It was a great venue for meeting other Yangsters, what a great bunch of guys. One highlite was when Mike talked the spokesmodel for the insurance agency into taking her clothes off before climbing into his car for a photo shoot. Something about the carpets? Maybe photos later?
Radcliffe Motors is so clean and organized! Very professional and quite dazzling.
Lots of great details in the owners cars on display.
Had a great time, thank you
Craig
Attachments
Meguiars_2780.JPG
Meguiars_2780.JPG (95.34 KiB) Viewed 5837 times
LussoFiamm_2787.JPG
LussoFiamm_2787.JPG (124.36 KiB) Viewed 5838 times
LussoCap_2794.JPG
LussoCap_2794.JPG (154.18 KiB) Viewed 5838 times
Yale

Post by Yale »

xs10shl wrote:Great pix - thanks for sharing!

Not one, but two Citroen SM. Those cars get better looking every year, IMHO.
Yup they were from the restoration shop next door to Richards. I have been feeling the Citroen SM's for years now - though given the fact that even when other peoples cars break down my name gets invoked means I WILL NEVER BUY ONE, (this is a strong note to self). The black one had 150,000 miles on it without the Maserati engine being rebuilt! I talked to the guy that owned the shop, it was his car and for sale by the way, and he used it as a tow car for the Bandini race car also visible in some photos. I said I had heard they were trouble and expected to hear the Art S. patented response of all owners of difficult cars, "Trouble? They're no trouble as long as you blah blah blah..." Instead I was lead the believe they were a LOT of trouble and he owns a shop! None the less he said it was such a neat car it was worth it.
Ex - 1964 330GT #6097
1963 Abarth Monomille
1970 Porsche 911S
1974 BMW 2002turbo
carsinpedia.com

Post by carsinpedia.com »

Seems like a great time. Wish we were there; perhaps one year we will make the trip form Chicago with the Dino.