New Parts Source

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

giovanni44

New Parts Source

Post by giovanni44 »

Dear Group,

I've (a mostly-lurker, Patrick Hung) recently set up a new business that caters to the restoration needs of our beloved Alfas (and some others), and with Lew's seal of approval, would like to hereby introduce the company to the Group.

VeloceSpace is a new restoration parts house based in San Jose, CA, and it focuses exclusively on rubber and upholstery parts, as we thought it highly beneficial to specialize, which enables us to greatly expand our breath within these categories, and hopefully satisfy your every parts need when you order from us.

Aside from a complete lineup of products, a separate emphasis has been quality. To ensure that the parts fit, we source from Italian factories that produced the original pieces on your car; the parts you order from us are produced from the original (and likely improved) molds and dies, so the fit is guaranteed - no more hair-pulling with reproduction parts.

Following is a brief description of the products that we carry:

RUBBER:
All rubber items on your car, including floor mats, weatherstripping, bump stops, rubber boots, suspension spring pads, etc.

UPHOLSTERY:
Carpet sets; vinyl; headliner; seat covers; seat/door panel-covering material. We can also rebuild an entire seat for you, if you send us the restored seat frames.

MARQUES & MODELS:
For Alfas, we are concentrating on the 750/101 cars, though we have complete access to 105 parts as well. For those of you who have strayed from our favorite marque, we carry a very impressive lineup of rubber and upholstery for Ferrari, from the 1950s through the late '80s. Other marques include all your Italian favorites: Fiat; Lamborghini; Lancia; Maserati; Bizarrini; DeTomaso, and more. Lastly, we also carry vintage Porsche (356/911) and Mercedes-Benz (190/300SL-Gullwing /Pagoda cars) rubber. Huh?! Our sources also supplied these car manufacturers back in their early days.

No space to expound more here; please simply visit our website (we're working on getting the photos added), and give us a call if you have questions or needs:

VeloceSpace
San Jose, CA, USA
http://www.velocespace.com
info@velocespace. com
Tel: 408-441-7788
Fax: 408-441-7988

A common gripe with vendors has been customer service; I plan to change that with VeloceSpace by returning your calls/e-mails promptly, and keeping you updated every step of the way during the inquiry/order process (sounds like a campaign speech). I will also be trawling these pages on a daily basis in order to answer questions, if any. We've subscribed to Salesforce.com' s software to help us keep track of customer inquiries; so far it's worked wonderfully for us and our customers.

Thank you and sincerely,

Patrick Hung
VeloceSpace
__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Members | Calendar

Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back
Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar
Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups
Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.
Yale

Re: New Parts Source

Post by Yale »

hmm some programming problems going on here me thinks... try http://stores.intuitwebsites.com/PHung/StoreFront.bok
Ex - 1964 330GT #6097
1963 Abarth Monomille
1970 Porsche 911S
1974 BMW 2002turbo
Rudy van Daalen Wetters

Post by Rudy van Daalen Wetters »

No Alfa Romeos, solomente Ferraris...

Rudy van Daalen Wetters
1963 GTE s/n 4001
1966 330 GT s/n 8705
xs10shl

Post by xs10shl »

Great to see a local source that I can drive to - always nice to be able to verify the rubber will work prior to buying it.
Rudy van Daalen Wetters

Post by Rudy van Daalen Wetters »

If it didn't work prior to buying it, you
could be in a world of hurt.

Rudy van Daalen Wetters
1963 GTE s/n 4001
1966 330 GT s/n 8705
Tom Wilson

Post by Tom Wilson »

Patrick - it is great to have a one stop shop for the rubber on our cars. Have you sold any to somebody on this site? It would be nice to have a testimonial. it would also be nice to have a package deal for the whole set of rubber for a car.

Thanks for the info!
Tom Wilson - Series III 250 GTE, SN 4247 GT
Curator of the 250 GTE Register
http://www.250GTE.com
pathung

Post by pathung »

Tom Wilson wrote:Patrick - it is great to have a one stop shop for the rubber on our cars. Have you sold any to somebody on this site? It would be nice to have a testimonial. it would also be nice to have a package deal for the whole set of rubber for a car.

Thanks for the info!
Hi Tom,

It was Giovanni who posted my ad to another group at the beginning of this thread, and I wasn't aware of it till just yesterday!

To answer your questions, I'm not sure if anyone here has purchased from me, though I get a feeling that it's happened. We recently sold a complete set of rubber for a GTE based in Los Angeles, at 15% off List. Your idea of a whole package is in fact our latest promotion, which applies to any vintage Ferrari, ranging from all 250 series cars up till the '80s cars. Please inquire. I can be reached here, or at e-mail patrick@velocespace.com. Our website is www.velocespace.com.

We are planning to have a vendor booth at Cavallino in January 2010, and I look forward to meeting some of you there. Did I meet any of you at the latest Concorso Italiano?

Patrick Hung
VeloceSpace
Bryan P

Post by Bryan P »

Pat - your thread on the AlfaBB re: the restoration of your Giulia Spider is absulutely my favorite! welcome!

Bryan
1968 365 GT 2+2
s/n 11199
1955 s.II 500 Mondial
s/n 0556(0446)MD
1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale
pathung

Post by pathung »

Thanks, Bryan, for your compliments regarding my AlfaBB restoration thread, and it's really nice to find a fellow Alfista here.

I'm just exploring Tom Yang's website, and am impressed by the amount of information to be found here - all from one person's (Tom Y.) effort, it seems.

Patrick
tyang

Post by tyang »

pathung wrote:Thanks, Bryan, for your compliments regarding my AlfaBB restoration thread, and it's really nice to find a fellow Alfista here.

I'm just exploring Tom Yang's website, and am impressed by the amount of information to be found here - all from one person's (Tom Y.) effort, it seems.

Patrick
Hi Partick,

Welcome to my site. After 10 years of work on this website I've collected a lot of stuff! I couldn't have done it without the help of very knowledgeable members!

See you in Cavallino!

Tom
'63 330 America #5053
pathung

Post by pathung »

Tom,

Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to meeting you as well.

Aside from Cavallino, we are planning to book a vendor booth at Amelia Island Concours in March as well.

Patrick
Tom Wilson

Post by Tom Wilson »

Great! I look forward to meeting you and checking out your products at Cavallino.

Tom (one of the other Tom's)
Tom Wilson - Series III 250 GTE, SN 4247 GT
Curator of the 250 GTE Register
http://www.250GTE.com