330 Series II at Heritage Classics

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

ferrariguyma

330 Series II at Heritage Classics

Post by ferrariguyma »

www.heritageclassics.com

Does anyone have any information on this car? Same owner for the last 25 yrs. AZ car.

They also have a 330GTC I saw listed for 2 days on the gullwing motorscars website for $57,500. Heritage moved the car to the left coast, and gave it a $21,500. car wash. Now listed for $79,000. Good soap?
330GT

Post by 330GT »

You can look at http://www.parrotbyte.com/330GTRegistry/?7859 for information on this car for sale by Heritage.

Originally a Swiss car, it's been in Arizona since '74. The speedometer must have rolled over at least once as the mileage in 10/74 was 50K miles (80K km).

Regards, Kerry
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I looked at this car last weekend (about 2 miles from my home). It has some rust underneath the drivers side door, cracked passenger side headlight, ok paint but not perfect. The interior shows some wear but seams to be in pretty good shape. The exhaust looked brand new, tires & borranis are in great shape. Im probably going to take a second look this weekend, let me know if you have any questions!

thanks,

anthony
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

by the way,

the gtc is rough looking, and I mean rough. It looks a 1000 times better on their website than it does in person..
ferrariguyma

Post by ferrariguyma »

Is the GTC rusted too? I wonder what they have into that car? It was listed for sale @ gullwing for $57,500.
Yale

Post by Yale »

I saw the GTC at Gullwing. I heard it was a one owner car, very orginal in a color that was either a faded red or an orange. I love orange. However as a 40 year old very orginal car it did look like it was going to have a lot of needs. The interior however was in very good shape considering. And they cleaned up the engine bay.

Heritage bought both the GTC and a Series 1 330 from Gullwing which had newesh paint and a seized engine with an interior in pieces. They sold the 330 to Shaugnessy (sp) for $14,000 or so. He said he sold the engine right away. I have a friend at Heritage, Edward Gibson, look him up if you go there. Yale
Yale

Post by Yale »

I need to correct my previous entry here as Tom S. bought the four headlight mentioned above for 18,500 not the "14,000 or so" I mentioned in my earlier post. Best, Yale