I found a GTE!

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

tyang

I found a GTE!

Post by tyang »

Hello All,

I've maintained this Ferrari Website for 11 years, and one of my dreams was to find an opportunity to hear about a Vintage Ferrari before anyone else. Through the years, I heard of a few, and have even passed them on to owners that are now members of this Ferrari Community. I've been watching the story about GTE 3787 and how upset most Vintage Ferrari enthusiasts are about the splitting up of this car for the benefit of a more valuable Ferrari. I now may have the opportunity to save a GTE, and would like to know if this is possible with the right person. There is nothing we can do to save 3787 now that the engine has been removed, but I'm offering the VIntage Ferrari Community a chance to save one. Can I prove to the capitalists and uncaring that these cars are worth saving? If not, then this may all be talk.

If you're interested, contact me.

Tom Yang
'63 330 America #5053
volkster999

Re: I found a GTE!

Post by volkster999 »

251 views and 0 responses?! OOPS! Make that 1 response.
tyang

Post by tyang »

Actually, I've gotten quite a few private responses. I will know more in a week or so when I go and see the car in person. By the time I get to Monterey, I should have more info. Keep your fingers crossed, and it you are interested, let me know!

Tom
'63 330 America #5053
PSk

Post by PSk »

Wouldn't it be better for somebody to stick an engine in 3787 and save a good car from ending up being wasted.

Pete
JAshburne

Post by JAshburne »

Finding a correct engine to put into 3787 is the problem and the reason that it lost its engine.