330 GTC

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

Night Train

330 GTC

Post by Night Train »

Hi there,
I will be in Berkeley, CA from Tuesday until Saturday and am wanting to look at a 330 GTC. I am from Nashville and there are none in our area. I am looking to purchase a V 12, 2 seater Ferrari and think I have narrowed it to the 330 GTC but have only seen photos and have not driven one yet. Fantasy Junction does not seem to have one in stock. Any other ideas as far as other dealers to check out? Or even owners that might let me have a quick peek at theirs? Or other ideas?
thanks,
Elizabeth McAlister
1958 Aston Martin Mark III dhc
Jim Wickstead

Re: 330 GTC

Post by Jim Wickstead »

I just looked over a very nice one from CT. the car is presently in NJ.

Jim W.
365gtc/4

Post by 365gtc/4 »

Elizabeth
Two suggestions. One is use the internet to search for cars eg http://www.finecars.cc/en/find/list/ind ... no_cache=1 Just type in the details.
I just did and it came up with 3 cars in SoCal (none in the Bay area unfortunately) 2 in LA and 1 in San Diego
The second suggestion is check out the vintage section of www.Ferrarichat.com You could post a question there. These cars a fairly rare and you have to be either lucky or put in a lot of effort searching to get a good car.
Good luck.
John
John
Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with Windows.

Post by 8339 »

Elizabeth, there are 7 for sale in Ferrari Market Letter, www.ferrarimarketletter.com
Night Train

Post by Night Train »

Thanks for the response.....I have already posted in FChat in the Regional Areas/ Northern CA and looked on Anamera. I did see the ones in SoCal and San Diego but I am not sure I could get that far away from the family get together....however nice that may sound!!! I may just have to take another trip specifically for checking out cars. I know, having owned and sold a 1958 Aston Martin DB Mark III dhc, that sometimes sales are more quiet. I just wanted to take advantage of being in another part of the country and their potential inventory. At least the Ferrari spotting will probably be more fruitful in CA than in TN! Happy Thanksgiving :)
Elizabeth
mark

Post by mark »

Hi Elizabeth:

Fantasy Junction has a 365 GTC for sale. I have seen it in person, looks great, and should for the cost of resto.
You might want to give FC a try, they are very open to visitors.
69 365 gt 2+2, 12659
98 M3, 02 Porsche 996
98 550 Maranello
Night Train

Post by Night Train »

Hey Mark,
The trip to Fantasy Junction was the first thing I planned when I knew we would be in the area! I am looking forward to seeing the 365 as it looks really great. I am on Ferrari Chat (I assume that's what you meant by FC) frequently and it, as well as this site have been really educational. I am sure this will be a long journey but one I am really enjoying.
thanks,
Elizabeth