Cliveden Ferrari Meet 2011 - Details & Sign Up Instructions

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

Boxer42

Cliveden Ferrari Meet 2011 - Details & Sign Up Instructions

Post by Boxer42 »

After last year's huge success, we will again be organizing a Ferrari Meet at Cliveden House in the UK. We normally have a great mix of both Vintage and Modern Ferraris along with a few other Supercars.

Details for the Cliveden House Ferrari Meet on May 8th are:

Start / Arrival: 10:30 AM

Address:
Taplow
Berkshire
SL6 0JF‎
Phone 01628 668 561

To help simplify things this year, we are only running two official sign up/registrations lists. To get into the Cliveden Estate you will need a pass (otherwise you will have to pay the National Trust fee of GBP 8 per head) which will be provided post registration.

One sign up list is on FerrariLife.com: http://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/uk...tml#post135712

and the other on PetrolHeadNirvana: http://www.petrolheadnirvana.com/tor...ad.php?p=24794

We will have 4 Marshalls on duty to guide everyone in and help park everyone up.

This year we have several bathrooms we can use on the left wing on the main house. Please see directions in the attached pictures.

The National Trust has asked that we only picnic in the designated area.

The traditional run from London to Cliveden will be arranged separately.
Attachments
Cliveden 3.JPG
Cliveden 3.JPG (199.52 KiB) Viewed 7723 times
Cliveden 2.JPG
Cliveden 2.JPG (238.46 KiB) Viewed 7723 times
Cliveden 1 sm.jpg
Cliveden 1 sm.jpg (186.41 KiB) Viewed 7723 times
365 GTB/4 Daytona, F40
Boxer42

Re: Cliveden Ferrari Meet 2011 - Details & Sign Up Instructi

Post by Boxer42 »

Appears the link does not work, here is the correct version:

http://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/uk/13 ... post135712
365 GTB/4 Daytona, F40
klv

Post by klv »

We *might* attend; is it possible to decide a bit closer to the day? Previous years have been heavily biased toward modern V8s ... so we'd go but only if it didn't clash with a more V12-ish event. We have National Trust membership so can get in free anyway.

Thanks,

Kelly
Kelly La Velle & Andrew Stevens
Boxer42

Post by Boxer42 »

We have the only following number of spaces for the Cliveden Meet left:

Ferraris: 10
Lamborghinis: 2
Maseratis: 2
Other Supercars: 2

If you are interested in joining us, please sign up asap. Instructions are in the 1st post in this thread.

We are currently expecting over 150 Ferraris (including 20+ pre 1980 Ferraris). Lamborghinis, and other Super/Hypercars
365 GTB/4 Daytona, F40
Boxer42

Post by Boxer42 »

The Entry Passes and full details for the Cliveden House meet were emailed out yesterday. If you have not received the email & pdf file please check your junk/spam folder. If you are still unable to locate the email, please PM me your sign up number, user name, & email address (example: F08 - T1fosI - T1fosIred@gmail.com) and I will resend.
365 GTB/4 Daytona, F40
Boxer42

Post by Boxer42 »

Boxer42 wrote:The Entry Passes and full details for the Cliveden House meet were emailed out yesterday. If you have not received the email & pdf file please check your junk/spam folder. If you are still unable to locate the email, please PM me your sign up number, user name, & email address (example: F08 - T1fosI - T1fosIred@gmail.com) and I will resend.

An email with updated information and a key change has just gone out. Please PM me if you have not received it.
365 GTB/4 Daytona, F40
Boxer42

Post by Boxer42 »

Boxer42 wrote:
Boxer42 wrote:The Entry Passes and full details for the Cliveden House meet were emailed out yesterday. If you have not received the email & pdf file please check your junk/spam folder. If you are still unable to locate the email, please PM me your sign up number, user name, & email address (example: F08 - T1fosI - T1fosIred@gmail.com) and I will resend.

An email with updated information and a key change has just gone out. Please PM me if you have not received it.
Please note, we will be checking entry passes and asking for the user name which was used to register on the sign up list. This to prevent copied entry passes being given to people not on the official sign up list.
365 GTB/4 Daytona, F40
Boxer42

Post by Boxer42 »

Weather looks like it will be fine. Rain will have cleared through by mid morning.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/8?area=London
365 GTB/4 Daytona, F40