David Eichenbaum's 250 GT PF Coupe featured in Forza Mag.

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

GlassGTB

David Eichenbaum's 250 GT PF Coupe featured in Forza Mag.

Post by GlassGTB »

Don't know if this has already been covered here but I just read an article on David Eichenbaum's 250 GT PF Coupe in Forza Magazine (August 2011) and it was very inspirational. What a wonderful story as told by your very own Tom Yang. It seems that Tom is multi-talented! In any case, I have met David at Cavallino a couple of times and he seems to be a great guy. I wish Forza Magazine would have more stories like this. I recommend that you read the story, it is heart warming. I will share it with may father and brother as well.....
John Vardanian

Re: David Eichenbaum's 250 GT PF Coupe featured in Forza Mag

Post by John Vardanian »

Yes, great article and pictures. The car is very pretty too.

john
PF Coupe
tyang

Post by tyang »

Hi Guys,

I'm glad you liked the article. Hopefully the Editor will heed your support and allow more stories like this! It was a story I really wanted to share with the Ferrari Community and I'm glad the people at FORZA agreed.

Tom
'63 330 America #5053
DBR330GT

Post by DBR330GT »

I can confirm David is a good YOUNG vintage Ferrari guy! He took me for a ride in his PF-loved it!

Look for my 330 GT feature in an upcoming issue of Forza.

Dan Reese
1967 330 GT 2+2 #9119, 2011 BMW 1M, 2002 BMW M3
deichenb

Post by deichenb »

Thanks for the kind words on the article. It was just a joy to shoot it with Tom, and he deserves all the credit for it coming to print. Thank you, Tom!

I look forward to taking a ride in your 4-liter someday soon, Dan. Good to see you @ FCA.

Forza,
David
Bryan P

Post by Bryan P »

I have witnessed Tom and David deating "pizza bites" together, so the kinship goes beyond Ferrari.

Well Done! great article; great story!
1968 365 GT 2+2
s/n 11199
1955 s.II 500 Mondial
s/n 0556(0446)MD
1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale
Pinin Wilson

Post by Pinin Wilson »

Tom-

I was perusing the magazine section of Barnes and Noble the other day as I waited for my Latte and saw a lone Forza on the shelf, so I thought I'd pick it up! Lo and behold, the first Forza I've ever bought has an article by the one and only Tom Yang! I thought it was a very well written article and a fantastic, albeit bittersweet story about the Eichenbaums and their gorgeous GT PF. Thanks for all of your hard work- you've given me a lot of tips as to how to write for gearheads!

Looking forward to the next installment!
Colleen "Pinin" Wilson

PS Long time reader, first time poster! We'll see how much I can contribute as a Ferrari novice, but I'm looking forward to trying!
Pinin Wilson

Post by Pinin Wilson »

Tom-

I was perusing the magazine rack at Barnes & Noble while waiting for my latte, I stumbled across a lone Forza, so I thought I'd pick it up! Lo and behold, the first Forza I've ever bought myself had an article written by the one and only Tom Yang! I thought the article was very well written and the story of the Eichenbaums and their GT PF, albeit bittersweet, was a wonderful story to tell. Thanks for your work- I'm very much looking forward to the next installment!

Colleen "Pinin" Wilson

PS Long time reader, first time poster! We'll see how much a Ferrari novice like myself can contribute, but it'll be fun to try!
tyang

Post by tyang »

Hi Colleen,

Thanks for your nice note. The great story practically told itself!

Tom
'63 330 America #5053