Thank you - Tom Shaughnessy

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

Pied-Noir

Thank you - Tom Shaughnessy

Post by Pied-Noir »

As you all know from my previous posting, I was trying to locate a fuel level sensor sending unit for my 330 GT. I contacted Tom Shaughnessy to see if he had a used unit for the 330 or something that I could modify.

Well, Tom came through in a few hours with, like he said, "something that I could work with". I spent half a day on the modification to make it work on the 330, keeping in mind the Ohm reading that John Vardanian had given me in the other post. Well, all that work paid off (for once) and it works beautifully. My next project is to make the universal one much more accurate in the lower mid-range (just for fun).

So, folks, a great THANK YOU, Tom S., for coming through so effortlessly and yes, at a very reasonable cost indeed (a lot less expensive than a universal unit which may not work out ).

Yves
John Vardanian

Re: Thank you - Tom Shaughnessy

Post by John Vardanian »

Yes, and he's not a half bad guy either.

john
PF Coupe
jcwconsult

Re: Thank you - Tom Shaughnessy

Post by jcwconsult »

Tom S. has bailed me out of several problems, not for free - but at realistic prices. I find him to be a totally reliable source of parts and accurate information for lovers of classic Ferraris who want to keep the savable ones on the road.
Jim Walker
365 GT 2+2 #12451