Events around Quail/Pebble Beach

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

Bad Dogg

Events around Quail/Pebble Beach

Post by Bad Dogg »

Hi,

I am considering going this year, and was wondering what sorts of events the forum group puts on at this time, and what days? Unfortunately I probably have to return before the PB concours but should be able to make the other events.

Thanks,

H
tyang

Re: Events around Quail/Pebble Beach

Post by tyang »

I hope to host a cocktail party at Quail Lodge on the Thursday before the festivities. It's a wonderful location overlooking the lawn while everyone is frantically setting up for the show the next day!

Hope to see you there!

Tom
'63 330 America #5053
John Vardanian

Post by John Vardanian »

Great idea, Tom, about the Quail get together. Please let us pitch in toward the cost.

john
PF Coupe
tyang

Post by tyang »

John Vardanian wrote:Great idea, Tom, about the Quail get together. Please let us pitch in toward the cost.

john
Hi John,

Thanks for the offer, but it's not necessary.

I do an annual pledge drive in December that allows everyone who finds this website and forum useful to contribute. These contributions fund events like the Quail Cocktail party and other events I host throughout the year. For those who forget to contribute that one time a year, my paypal account is always accepting!

Tom
'63 330 America #5053
Bad Dogg

Post by Bad Dogg »

Wonderful! I will look forward to meeting everyone then. Does anyone go to concorso italiano? It sounds like they might be interested in cars like ours..

Best,

H
tyang

Post by tyang »

Bad Dogg wrote:Wonderful! I will look forward to meeting everyone then. Does anyone go to concorso italiano? It sounds like they might be interested in cars like ours..

Best,

H
If all goes well, I hope to show the survivor GTE 2259 at Concorso!

Tom
'63 330 America #5053
deichenb

Post by deichenb »

Hi Tom,

Congrats again on the event last year - you really pulled off a winner with the Tom Yang Quail Lodge party last year. I'm especially excited for the Second Annual edition, since I have my FIAT-Abarth in the Quail and my wife and infant daughter will be with me. I am looking forward to seeing the East coast Yangers again.

Congrats Again,
David
lukek

Post by lukek »

+1 for the venue. Last year was awesome, and kudos to Tom for moving us out of the "Lambo-motel" zip code, although even that had its unique charm (retina-burn -inducing colors of the trophy wife outfits)

(Please remember to tip the young ladies tirelessly delivering alcohol to the gearheads and their SOs. They got a workout last year).
Ex 1963 Ferrari 250 GTE, 99 Modena 360, 11 Maserati QPorte S, 08 merc gl550, 67 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Convertible, 2008 Ducati Hypermotard S, 2006 MV Agusta Brutale S, 1991 Ducati 907i.e.
tyang

Post by tyang »

It's official. I've reserved the pool patio at Quail Lodge for Thursday August 16th from 5:30-8pm. This year, along with appetizers, there will be a cash bar set up outside so the drinks will be served a little faster. Everyone is invited, and you're more than welcome to invite more if they share the enthusiasm for Vintage Ferraris and this website!

See you there!

Tom
'63 330 America #5053
footUNDER

Post by footUNDER »

Awesome

I'll be there

Doug
srslusso

Post by srslusso »

I'll be there too..
Former owner
Several Vintage Ferraris
Incl T de F Zagato 0515
Lusso 33 years
2 Queens 11727 & 11835 looking for another now !
2004 575M 135175 now