Cheezy Name Tags

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

Steve Meltzer

Cheezy Name Tags

Post by Steve Meltzer »

With Tom's blessing (? curse) I'm taking it upon myself to bring some cheezy/tacky name tags to his Thursday nite get together.
Many of you have met each other at other events, but I for one would like to put the names with the faces. All of this assumes that I don't get lost trying to find the place. steve
steve meltzer,
"I've spent all of my money on wine, a beautiful woman, and stunning cars. Then, squandered the rest."
tyang

Re: Cheezy Name Tags

Post by tyang »

I had a huge roll of tomyang.net tags made up for this exact purpose, but left it at the Quail last year. I forgot to order more until Steve asked yesterday. Too late now, but we'll have to go with the "hello my name is" tags. Sorry!

Tom
'63 330 America #5053
Steve Meltzer

Post by Steve Meltzer »

I'll have you know these are the tackiest, cheapest name tags available for quick purchase at the nearby Office Depot! After one martini, it won't matter!
s
steve meltzer,
"I've spent all of my money on wine, a beautiful woman, and stunning cars. Then, squandered the rest."
Tom Wilson

Post by Tom Wilson »

Make sure to write your screen name on the tags or nobody will know who you are! Sorry I cannot make it this year. August filled up pretty quickly.
Tom Wilson - Series III 250 GTE, SN 4247 GT
Curator of the 250 GTE Register
http://www.250GTE.com
lukek

Post by lukek »

Save a tag for me. I will be able to drop by, after all. After Mtogp at Seca, an Esalen Institute hiking workshop, and a trip to Ventana Inn for my wedding anniv...this will be my 4th trip down south. There is something about Big Sur and exotic cars that seems to draw me in.
:)
But i am taking the Ducati to beat the traffic. I hope to leave all the Talbot mirrors attached when i split lanes. See you all soon.
Ex 1963 Ferrari 250 GTE, 99 Modena 360, 11 Maserati QPorte S, 08 merc gl550, 67 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Convertible, 2008 Ducati Hypermotard S, 2006 MV Agusta Brutale S, 1991 Ducati 907i.e.
Steve Meltzer

Post by Steve Meltzer »

I know everyone is anxious to display their very own personal "cheezy" name tag, and I'll endeavor to arrive ASAP, but it'll probably be closer to 6-6:30. steve
steve meltzer,