Moderators: 330GT, abrent
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2003 4:02 am
Congratulations to a safe arrival for the young lady and her proud parents!
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 7:44 pm
- Location: So Cal
- Posts: 415
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2003 10:59 pm
congrats from me too-
she has the 2 things she needs most in life
a great mom and dad
Ellina - a Ferrari name (almost)
as in Boano Ellena
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 1:15 am
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Tom Yang. I know it is an amazing feeling being parents. Hope your new life is full of joy and happy moments. Most of all thank you for sharing. Bernard
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2003 2:41 pm
Tom, Congratulations & Best Wishes
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2002 7:55 pm
congratulations to the parents
- Posts: 515
- Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:39 pm
- Location: Rochester, Indiana
congratulations and best wishes.
- Posts: 1778
- Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2002 12:13 am
- Location: San Francisco Area
Congratulations and happy parenting, Tom.
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2002 9:35 am
- Location: CT, USA
Congratualtions to the Yang family. Best of health & happiness. "Ellina, has your Dad fitted you for that 330 America matching leather car seat yet?" Jack Horner
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2002 10:38 am
Congratulations Mom & Dad Yang. Welcome, Ms Yang - and pretty soon you're going to find out you've got a whole BUNCH of non-related uncles that are all car nuts. :D
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2002 1:34 pm
- Location: Ben Lomond, CA
Congratulations Tom! Little girls are wonderful things - I have two of them. Best to you and yours!
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 2:58 am
- Location: Seattle, WA
You'll have a of fun to look forward to. Plus, those little hands can get at fastiners that you'd never dream of! :D
- Posts: 3873
- Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2002 10:28 pm
- Location: New York
Thank you EVERYBODY!!!
It's been a crazy couple of days, and it should stay like that for a few more, but I'm savoring every minute!
I wish I could personally thank you all, but I feel the unbelievable compulsion to spend the time looking at Ellie's sleeping face!
The word at work is Letterman was kind enough to announce the birth of my daughter on the show, so if you're up, watch it with me tonight(Friday the 16th)! Thanks Dave!
Thanks again for the well wishes!
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2003 3:44 pm
- Location: Vernon, CT
Just heard it (11:55 PM). That was nice!
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 2:59 pm
NICE WORK, MR. & MRS. YANG!