- footwell walls.JPG (81.12 KiB) Viewed 1313 times
So this leads to several questions:
1. What is correct- are sheet metal screws really just supposed to protrude through? Or are there maybe pems that are supposed to be there? I should have been more observant over the years, but have never carefully inspected other 330s I have see
2. If it is correct - is there any place I can find out how many/which screws the factory drove through?
3. I plan to patch all the "extra" holes with epoxy - (JBweld). Any other suggestions?
4. Would it be terrible to bond m3 weldnuts to the firewall (boss facing out), and use a machine screw?
- Slab_base_weld_nut.png (211.07 KiB) Viewed 1313 times