Question about Tom's blog

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

Luis A

Question about Tom's blog

Post by Luis A »

Hi guys,

When reading the blog on this site I read it starting at the most recent page and then have to keep reading backwards by clicking "Prev" since there seems to be no index or listing of posts in order to choose one and then read forward. What am I missing? How can one go back to X date or post and then read forward in time...??

Thanks, Luis

PS: I am *not* 89 years old and computer illiterate out I can't figure this one out...
tyang

Re: Question about Tom's blog

Post by tyang »

Hi Luis,

If you look at the top of the blog page, on the right side just below the picture of me in the engine compartment of my 330 America, there is a pull down menu that allows you to scroll back to any date you want, all the way back to 1999!

Hope this helps.

Tom
'63 330 America #5053
Luis A

Post by Luis A »

Thank Tom., I see it now. However, On my computer, running either Chrome or IE, that box just appears blank, like a search box. When selected, the pull-down menu appears but all is blank; the characters are white against a white background so they only are visible as they appear in reverse when the blue scroll box highlights each month. But at least I can now see it.
DrewA

Post by DrewA »

I never knew that was there either. I must admit every Monday anxiously awaiting what tid-bit is going to be next, :)

My drop down is blank as well. Drew