TY Monterey Party

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

John Vardanian

TY Monterey Party

Post by John Vardanian »

Tom, too bad about Quail. Like anything else around there, everyone wants to make the most bucks they can, but I'd be willing to bet that the pool patio will be unoccupied that Thursday evening. The heck with them, let's do like we used and just meet up in the motel breakfast room. The gathering is all about car talk and you can do that anywhere.

john
PF Coupe
Chuck Coli

Re: TY Monterey Party 2019

Post by Chuck Coli »

I am contemplating a trip to Monterey thus year after 6 previous trips 5 of which i had my Daytona at Concorso, last trip was 2008. I have heard things have changed...A LOT.. Any thoughts? I used to stay at the Hotel Pacific down town because of location and the underground parking felt safe for the Daytona ( got to know the head of security and slip him $100 to mark off the one parking space that had no one next to it) would like to meet up with the TY group and meet some serious Ferrari Folks tht have grease under their finger nails ( like me)...any word on this years party? Chuck Coli
Daytona spyder rebody conversion
1988 carrera cabriolet
1960 MGA Twin Cam
1967 VW Convertible
tyang

Re: TY Monterey Party

Post by tyang »

Hi Chuck,

Keep looking in this website and forum for the 2019 Montery details. I think I've secured a location for the party, but will confirm when we get closer, probably in May or June.

Monterey changes every year, but one thing that hasn't is it seems to get more and more crowded every year. Book early, and cross your fingers!

Tom
'63 330 America #5053