1965 Ferrari 330GT 2+2 at AutoSport Designs anyone know it?

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

Yale

Post by Yale »

You have previously asked this question. Why don't you call them up and ask them some questions, like the s/n, and tell us what else they are saying. And if you are really interested in the car, get Francois or someone to inspect it and that will tell you more then any of us will be able to. Yale
Art S.

Post by Art S. »

Yale,

My guess is that this guy works for Autosport Designs and posting here is his way of advertising the car. What do you think?

Art S.
Yale

Post by Yale »

Nah, I think he is Andrew Conti who lives in Braintree Mass. hence the Ferrari-guy-Ma signature. Just a guess. Autosport is in Long Island, a bit too far to ccommute if it is him. Best, Yale
ferrariguyma

Post by ferrariguyma »

Yale,

I have not asked about this car before. I have emailed them with questions about serial number and why it has 4 speed with OD AND is listed as a "Interm" car. Thanks for your help Yale.
Charlie_Dodge

a moot point

Post by Charlie_Dodge »

By following the link you see

SOLD 1965 FERRARI 330 GT 2+2 1.5 COUPE
Charlie Dodge
1966 330 2+2 series 2 sn 8095
1967 BMW 2000cs
1974 BMW 3.0cs
2000 BMW 323it
2001 BMW 325ci
1991 Miata
330GT

Post by 330GT »

The FML that came today has the serial number as 7483.
Yale

Post by Yale »

I am not trying to be rude, but here is your post from Feb. 9.r

ferrariguyma

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:38 am Post subject: 1965 330GT at Autosport Designs in Mineola NY? Reply with quote
Anyone know this car? It says its a interim car but lists 4 speed with o/d?

www.autosportdesigns.com

$69,500. looks real nice in pics.

Best Yale
Mike G.

Post by Mike G. »

I don't know about the 330 or if FerrariGuyMa is posting on behalf of the seller, but I can say that the owner of Autosportdesigns, Tom Papadopoulos, has been very easy to work with. I'm considering purchasing one of his cars and have been most impressed with his professionalism, his staff and his business overall. On two seperate visits, he spent the better part of the afternoon with me, letting me test drive the Ferari and even driving me to JFK on a Friday night and in the car I test drove. I was most surprised when he offered to let me drive the Ferrari (with Tom in the passenger seat) on Long Island's taffic congested highways during my first visit. I would never buy a car, especially an older one, sight unseen, but I would highly recommend visiting Tom's shop, asking all the questions you want and test driving the car before making an offer.

Mike Gilfillan
Atlanta, GA
Restoring a Ferrari Daytona
Restoring a Ferrari is like being married to a red head -- sometimes its a hassle and sometimes it just feels good.