Please don't move to only videos :-)

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

PSk

Please don't move to only videos :-)

Post by PSk »

Tom,

Great stuff as always but I just want to remind you that it is much easier for us blokes to read an article, while pretending to be involved in family conversations, or at work, etc., than watching a video ...

Thanks
Pete
tyang

Re: Please don't move to only videos :-)

Post by tyang »

Hi Pete,

Part of the growth in this community comes from reaching new members on different platforms, and video is growing faster than blogs. I hope to continue to do both so rest assured!

Tom
'63 330 America #5053
PSk

Post by PSk »

Excellent.

I managed to watch some videos yesterday and they were excellent. I particularly enjoyed the difference between the 250 and 330 engines.

And just read the 250GT floor blog. Heck very poor repairs, but the worse part as you say is the use of completely unsuitable reinforcement. Amazing that that was done when the car was relatively young, but I guess that might have been when it's value was the lowest (?). But how cool that they have owned it for so long! ... and I guess those horrid repairs helped it get to this point :)

Pete
tyang

Post by tyang »

Hi Pete,

I'm glad you liked the videos. Thanks for watching.

I guess if the first owner drove the car in all sorts of weather, it's plausible the floors could have rusted that badly, that fast!

Tom
'63 330 America #5053