Oil pressure guage photos, please!!!

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

67GTC

Michael - Check your email for a pic of 330 GTC Olio Guage

Post by 67GTC »

FYI,

I bought the 330 GTC from Matt deGarmo in December of last year. Rather than trying to figure out how to forward a picture to this forum at 1AM after getting off a late night flight, I just sent it to your home email account.

Chuck McCreight
matt

Post by matt »

John: I am always interested in meeting other 275gtb owners!.That silver/red looked like a nice car. I have a copy of the ad in my file. I am sorry it has carb problems. I find that strange because the ad states it was restored by one of the best in the business.It should be perfect,right?. For Weber carbs, we are lucky to have Mike at Pierce manifolds around. He told me they sent a Ferrari V12 to him from Europe because they could not get to run right. It took him half an hour and the car ran great!.They charge around five hundred to rebuild a carb.You must get on the wait list..
John Vardanian

Post by John Vardanian »

Matt,

Art's 275GTB tends to backfire through the carbs which is generally a sign of lean mixture. Mine was doing the same thing a few years ago but the problem was with the fuel pump. It wasn't delivering enough volume. We've been talking with Mike at Pierce about Art's car and have gotten some pointers.

Art and I work together in the Financial District. It would be great to meet for lunch and talk cars. My email is jav7@pge.com.

I am going to the Ferrari Challenge at Sears Point this Saturday. Are you? Admission is free if you come in a Ferrari and, better yet, you get to park in the paddocks.

Hope to see you sometime.

John Vardanian
matt

Post by matt »

Great! See you at Sears Point..