330 Four headlight for sale

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

tyang

330 Four headlight for sale

Post by tyang »

Hi Guys,

Tony is looking to place his car in a good home. It sounds like a decent car, and not too expensive! I believe the car is in MD. Tell Tony I sent you, and he may work on the price with you.

Tom

Hi Tom,
First here are some pictures http://homepage.mac.com/fuisz/PhotoAlbum3.html
Its serial #6413- you can see the history on kerry's site.
I've had the master redone, boosters, tie rods, fuel leaks repaired.
Currently the speedo is not working, and there is a slow leak from one of the front calipers. Otherwise it runs fine, doesn't smoke (except right after start up after sitting a while, which I understand is normal). Its had the radiator redone, and it runs cool as long as its moving. There are some paint flaws-the car is nice driver in quality.
I've lost the garage I had it in, and I haven't been able to get a new one built at my house in the meantime.
I paid 40K.
Tony Fuisz
Fuiszt@aol.com
'63 330 America #5053
horner

Post by horner »

Tony, (Tom & Tony, Please do not take this as a commercial but as an offer to help out.) Before you feel compelled to sell, if you want to store your car, even temporarily, until you can secure a more permanent facility, I may be in a position to help. Although here in CT, (shipping can be arranged), maybe storing the car in an alarmed, HVAC controlled, 24/7 controlled access facility is an alternative to selling. It's not free, but I can put you in contact w/ this highly recommended company. A certain Prancing Horse dealer uses them to store customer cars, etc. Jack Horner 203-246-9705
Jack Horner, 1966 330 GT 2+2 Series II, s/n 8325 (x-1981 Mondial 8, s/n 36213)
fuiszt

Post by fuiszt »

Still for sale!!
Just had it out and about through the country roads in Maryland. The car appears in sportscar marketplace next issue. If not sold will likely wind up on the awful pages of ebay.
As before, open to any reasonable offers (pretty much any offer). I'd like this car to go to a hobbyist and not a wholesaler.
Tony
tyang

Post by tyang »

Hi Tony,

I can't believe it hasn't sold yet! With money so cheap from low interest rates it's amazing no one has made the leap to Vintage Ferrari ownership.

Let's hope your car goes to a good owner!

Tom
'63 330 America #5053
fuiszt

Post by fuiszt »

After a number of months my car is now back from the shop-new wheel bearings all around, new speedo cable, new first gear synchro and assorted gearbox parts (with now working OD), better brakes and oil service.
Still eager to sell (though it now drives better than ever). Stop me before I spend even more money!
Tony Fuisz
64 330gt 2+2 #6413