Ferrari Factory Tour

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

Cheers!

Ferrari Factory Tour

Post by Cheers! »

How do i get a ferrari factory tour? i will be visiting italy early summer. Is it true you need to be a ferrari owner to visit the factory?

-Jason
David Booth

Post by David Booth »

Nope. Just need a dealer to contact the factory to make the request. Allow plenty of time and try to be flexible on the date/day. As a vintage Ferrari enthusiast, once past that famous front gate, you won't find a lot that's pertinent to your car, but it's still La Ferrari. However, you can really feel the pulse of Ferrari tradition right across the street at Ristorante Cavallino. Make a lunch reservation. The lambrusco's great and Luca de Montezemolo might stroll by your table. The Ferrari Museum is two short blocks away and is really where the past comes alive. Closed on Mondays, except after the Monza race. About a dozen small shops in the immediate vicinity sell just about everything imaginable with the Ferrari identity on it, but the little store right next to the restaurant, Shopping Formula One, is my favorite. When are you going?
simonc

Post by simonc »

If you have registered on teh owners site at www.owners.ferrari.com you can book this directly with the factory now.
Cheers!

Post by Cheers! »

simonc wrote:If you have registered on teh owners site at www.owners.ferrari.com you can book this directly with the factory now.
Ya, I'm not an owner of a ferrari though.