275 GTB

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

John Vardanian

275 GTB

Post by John Vardanian »

Matt,

Could you kindly tell me the length of those three short push rods that activate the carb throttles. I may be too late here, but would like this ASAP, as I will be going to Pierce Manifold tomorrow morning for an errand. He sells these rods and I want to make sure to get the right lengths. Thanks.

john
PF Coupe
matt

Post by matt »

John: I may be too late but check your e-mail. Wish I was going with you to Gilroy.
Enzo250GTO

Post by Enzo250GTO »

Do you have plans to visit the Concours at Stanford next week? I'm meeting up with two owners but they aren't vintage owners. If interested let me know.
John Vardanian

Post by John Vardanian »

I plan to come with a friend. We'll be in a gray 275 GTB.

john
PF Coupe
matt

Post by matt »

John: I do plan on going however I will not show my car. A few years ago I had my car in the FCA area and a women with a baby stroller scrached it. A friend of mine had scraches from people leaning over the engine bay with cameras strapped around their neck,letting the camera hit the body of the car. I think the people who attend the shows in Monterey (and pay 60-100 bucks) have a better understanding of the value of these cars and how much they mean to the owners. Just my opinion.
Deane

Post by Deane »

I'l be there with my car too, please stop by and say hi.

Last year at Stanford, there was a 7-year-old that had comandeered one of the officials' golf carts and was driving around down the row where my car sat! Someone stopped him before he travelled too far.
Deane
'67 330GTS (gone but not forgotten)
matt

Post by matt »

I really wish that show was more organized and had restrictions. I saw people walking around pushing bicycles,getting too close for comfort around the cars. Too bad ,its a nice location.