Welcome to the WWW Board

Ferrari Message Board Archive 10/00-8/02
wwwboard

Re: Trim Color

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Tony,

I'm not sure if I know which piece you're talking about. Is this piece mounted on top of the rocker panels, and can only be seen when the door is open, as in the scuff plates?

Did you see the picture of the vent knob I posted in your last question?

Tom
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Tony,

I'm not sure if I know which piece you're talking about. Is this piece mounted on top of the rocker panels, and can only be seen when the door is open, as in the scuff plates?

Did you see the picture of the vent knob I posted in your last question?

Tom
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tony

Tom, It is the long piece that goes below the rocker. It is about 4 inches wide and goes the entire legnth of the rocker, about 6 feet.
I didn,t see the picture of the vent knobs, but I will look.
Thanks,
Tony

wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tony

Tom, It is the long piece that goes below the rocker. It is about 4 inches wide and goes the entire legnth of the rocker, about 6 feet.
Thanks,
Tony

wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tony

Thanks,
Tony

wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tony

Thanks,
Tony

wwwboard

Re: What a sound!

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Bryan

Awesome clip, Tom!  If folks out there don't already have it, get the legendary "Rendezvous" film by Claude Lelouche (sp?).  I believe it features the same 275 gtb/4 motor as is in your clip.  Fifty bucks (Classic Motorbooks catalog) seems like a lot for 9 minutes of film, but it's worth it . . . I watch it about once a month at the appropriate volume; my wife thinks I'm deranged . . .
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Bryan

Awesome clip, Tom!  If folks out there don't already have it, get the legendary "Rendezvous" film by Claude Lelouche (sp?).  I believe it features the same 275 gtb/4 motor as is in your clip.  Fifty bucks (Classic Motorbooks catalog) seems like a lot for 9 minutes of film, but it's worth it . . . I watch it about once a month at the appropriate volume; my wife thinks I'm deranged . . .
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Bryan

wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Bryan

wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Bryan

wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Tony,

I don't think I have this piece in my pile of parts yet to be installed.

Tom
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Tony,

Tom
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Tony,

Tom
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Tony,

Tom