search for dino-246-engine-parts

Ferrari Message Board Archive 10/00-8/02
wwwboard

search for dino-246-engine-parts

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Reinhard Huemer

I'm a dino-246GT-owner and the engine is in a very bad condition. I am looking for engine- and gearboxparts new or used (piston, connecting rods, bearings, camshafts, valves, cylinderheads, gaskets etc.) or a complete used engine in a good condition. I am looking forward to receiving any help and information.

wwwboard

Re: search for dino-246-engine-parts

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Chris

I know where you find a 246 gt engine and gearbox , total cost is 4000$ australian dollars , if not to late Ciao . Tip dont forget to look at the Fiat Dinos as well they have exactly the same engine ciao

wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Ross Brannigan

Hi, I'd be interested in a source for dino engine parts too.  My 206 (out of a Fiat Dino but identical to the Dino 206 GT) needs rings, bearings, chains etc.
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by alex

contact Roberto at Auto Sprint in Nicholson Street.North Fitzroy, Melbourne, Victoria. Australia. if anything is available, he will find it here or O/S. very experienced and knows what to look 4 and how to assemble it if u also require that!
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by alex

contact Roberto at Auto Sprint in Nicholson Street.North Fitzroy, Melbourne, Victoria. Australia. if anything is available, he will find it here or O/S. very experienced and knows what to look 4 and how to assemble it if u also require that!