Door Handle Gaskets

Ferrari Message Board Archive 10/00-8/02
wwwboard

Door Handle Gaskets

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Hello All,

Metro has GTE door handle gaskets that I ordered. They have the molds, and need to make me a set and should be here in a couple of weeks. They cost $17.50 a set, MUCH cheaper than what I saw in another online catalog.  I'll let you know if they're any good when they arrive. I know Tony will be needing a set pretty soon!

No reason for you spend more money on these just because they're for a Ferrari! I hate when people take advantage of Ferrari owners!

Tom

Metro
wwwboard

Re: Door Handle Gaskets

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tony

Thanks for the tip on the doorhandle gaskets. What else did you get from Metro. I would like to place an order this week. I need all the rubber seals and gaskets.
Tony
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Tony,

I haven't ordered anything else from them yet, but their window felt (WC-6) is the right stuff. You'll need to buy over 100 inches.

Tom
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Tony,

I haven't ordered anything else from them yet, but their window felt (WC-6) is the right stuff. You'll need to buy over 100 inches.

Tom
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tony

Tom,
I ordered the door handle gaskets and the window felts. Did you know that Metro also offers tail light gaskets for $39. I also ordered these. They should be in in about three weeks.
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tony

Tom,
I ordered the door handle gaskets and the window felts. Did you know that Metro also offers tail light gaskets for $39. I also ordered these. They should be in in about three weeks.
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

I got mine from Partsource a while back, but that's good to know for the others who are looking for this kind of stuff.

Tom
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

I got mine from Partsource a while back, but that's good to know for the others who are looking for this kind of stuff.

Tom
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

The door handle gaskets came in the mail today!! That's two weeks ahead of the estimated three week wait they said it would take to make these up!

Look for a full report on the fit and finish in the next couple of days!

Tom
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tony

Hi Tom,
I got my door handle gaskets today. They also told me three weeks and it took one. I also ordered tail light gaskets but they didn't come yet.
I will place an order with partsource next week for the remainder of gaskets along with carb rebuild kits and fuel lines.
Tony
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tony

Hi Tom,
I got my door handle gaskets today. They also told me three weeks and it took one. I also ordered tail light gaskets but they didn't come yet.
I will place an order with partsource next week for the remainder of gaskets along with carb rebuild kits and fuel lines.
Tony