400 OWNER (finaly) !!!

Ferrari Message Board Archive 10/00-8/02
wwwboard

400 OWNER (finaly) !!!

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Thy

Hi all,
On the 19th of July, I finaly became an owner of a 1977
silverbleue 400 automatic, with bleue leather seats and stainless steel exhaust.
The deal was made at 95000 FRF as the car doesn't have a full service history. On the other side, the Everest tool box is there, so as the manuals and the yellow service book signed by...Enzo Ferrari on the fist page.
It has a radio, but the music offered by the six webers
is far better than any song, especialy over 150 km/h.
The car runs great. It was 35250 km when I bought it, and I made 1000 km since. No problem, no oil or water consumption above normal. The car goes and brakes straight etc...No rust at all found so far, but it can be seen that some work has been done to cope with the problem by previous owners.
This car is a 24 year old great 2+2 GT car,luxury, comfortable and with impressive performances for a almost 2 tons V12 car.
I'AM HAPPY !!!
wwwboard

Re: 400 OWNER (finaly) !!!

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Hi Thy,

CONGRATULATONS!!!

You now have something I DON'T have...A running and driving Ferrari!! A V-12 no less! If you can find some time outside of driving your car, how about sending some picutres to me so I can post it to the Owner's Gallery? Send me the pics and the story on how you found it, and I get it up on my site!

Tom
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Thy

Thank you.
I will sent you picture&story, with my pleasure.
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Thy

Thank you.
I will sent you picture&story, with my pleasure.