wwwboard

Interesting 330 America on ebay

Post by wwwboard »

wwwboard

Re: Interesting 330 America on ebay

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Steve

Mike,
Any comments about this car. ie. current value,restored value,condition ?
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Parker

Someone with a scanner might want to post MikeSheehan's comments from the sports car market magazine. This is Keith Martin's car and it looks like reality$$$$ has set in and his best option is to pass it on to someone who will love$$$$$$it and be in a position to wait for the market to "rebound" to the Enzo glory days, when G.T.E.'s were selling for $100,000.
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Parker

Someone with a scanner might want to post MikeSheehan's comments from the sports car market magazine. This is Keith Martin's car and it looks like reality$$$$ has set in and his best option is to pass it on to someone who will love$$$$$$it and be in a position to wait for the market to "rebound" to the Enzo glory days, when G.T.E.'s were selling for $100,000.
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Mike

I'm not that familiar with this car, but it looks like a nice piece.  I just found this site a couple of weeks ago.  Thought the group would be interested in the market value of one, and seeing the pictures.  I'm deep into a 911 restoration and have been focused on that marque lately... &nbsp
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Mike

I'm not that familiar with this car, but it looks like a nice piece.  I just found this site a couple of weeks ago.  Thought the group would be interested in the market value of one, and seeing the pictures.  I'm deep into a 911 restoration and have been focused on that marque lately... &nbsp