308gt4 what color

Ferrari Message Board Archive 10/00-8/02
wwwboard

Re: 308gt4 what color

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Charlie Dodge

I think that silver would be a good choice.  It hardly shows dirt.  It would compliment the black interior and, unlike red or yellow, silver would not distract you from the lines of the car.  Silver is elegant, not pretentious.  Silver is purposeful, not boastful.  It invokes a sense of precision founded in a successful racing heritage.  Silver bullet. <Zoom> Silver arrow. <Zoom> Silver fish. <Zoom> Silver has also become very popular in the new car market.  As an added bonus, cops don't see it.  I must admit that my opinion is biased.

Ferrari 330gt 2+2  -  Silver
BMW 2000cs  -  Silver
Mazda Miata  -  Silver
Mazda MX6  -  Green (But I wish it was silver.)

wwwboard

Re: 308gt4 what color

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by mike

Hey Charlie, Thanks for the input. I have been thinking  about silver ,And your right it would be more elegant. Im having a hard time deciding what to do color wise.RED is a sure sell,and that would help considering its a gt4,Why people look down on these cars i dont understand,And also this is my first Ferrari,And i dont want to make the wrong choice in color because I dont know how long I will be keeping it,(maintenence). Another thing is that I bought the car for its unique shape not the color . Well , thanks again   
Mike