Re: parts -400i

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Simon

What parts are you looking for?
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by andre

parts needed,the covers that fit on the side of both front seats, a windshied water container,
and a switch to open rear trunk.
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by andre

parts needed,the covers that fit on the side of both front seats, a windshied water container,
and a switch to open rear trunk.
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Simon

I know a couple of places in the UK that might have the windscreen washer bag (Eurospares and Superformance) but I would suggest you give T. Rutlands a call in Atlanta, Georgia - www.trutlands.com.  They are expensive though! I cleaned mine up by carefully wiping it over with a rag soaked in cellulose thinners. Be careful as the thinners melts the plastic so you must be gentle but it works extremely well.

Rutlands and others have all tried to find the chromed-plastic L shaped seat covers but these seem to be unavailable now.

The switch I would suggest would come from your local agent - I assume this is the electric trunk release switch, something a 400 does not have. It is the type of part the agents in the UK are very good are supplying.
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Simon

I know a couple of places in the UK that might have the windscreen washer bag (Eurospares and Superformance) but I would suggest you give T. Rutlands a call in Atlanta, Georgia - www.trutlands.com.  They are expensive though! I cleaned mine up by carefully wiping it over with a rag soaked in cellulose thinners. Be careful as the thinners melts the plastic so you must be gentle but it works extremely well.

Rutlands and others have all tried to find the chromed-plastic L shaped seat covers but these seem to be unavailable now.

The switch I would suggest would come from your local agent - I assume this is the electric trunk release switch, something a 400 does not have. It is the type of part the agents in the UK are very good are supplying.