I found a 66 330 GT that is being parted out

Ferrari Message Board Archive 10/00-8/02
wwwboard

I found a 66 330 GT that is being parted out

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Enrique Landa

I found a 66 330 GT that is in good shape locally that someone used to build a 250 GTO replica. The car is intact minus the engine. The owner of the car showed interest in selling the car and perhaps selling specific parts of the car.
I am going to see it tomorrow for myself, but I thought that perhaps some of you out there might want some parts. So email me if you have something you want me to take a look at and I will email you a digital photo and his price for the part. I could probably have him mail it to you or perhaps I could do it, so email your requests.
No part is too small or too big....

Best,

Enrique Landa
el228@cam.ac.uk
wwwboard

Re: I found a 66 330 GT that is being parted out

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Hi Enrique,

If the car was used to build a GTO, many of the useful bits may have already been swiped!

Let us know what you find!

Tom
wwwboard

Re: I found a 66 330 GT that is being parted out

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Enrique Landa

Well, I went to look at the 330 2 + 2. Turns out it was a 1965 and as Tom correctly assumed everything of value had been mostly taken off. For those of you that have dual headlight cars there all the body parts and the all of the glass of the car if that is of use for you. Then the seats in the car could be valuable for restoration if someone wants to reapolster them.  I have photos of the car if want them email me....

Good look fellow ferraristi...