sun roofs on Ferrari

Ferrari Message Board Archive 10/00-8/02
wwwboard

Re: sun roofs on Ferrari

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Bernard Fahimian

Thank you again for your help; the sunroof on my car is steel with very intricate aluminum frames and channels. The original seal ( 30 years old ) was all fabric with nothing inside. After painting the car we installed 2 Porsche seals since one did not have the right length. I am trying to find other owners of 2+2`s who might have a factory sunroof on their car. I will check some of the other after market suppliers to see if i can find a better alternative.                regards......Bernard
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Bernard Fahimian

Thank you again for your help; the sunroof on my car is steel with very intricate aluminum frames and channels. The original seal ( 30 years old ) was all fabric with nothing inside. After painting the car we installed 2 Porsche seals since one did not have the right length. I am trying to find other owners of 2+2`s who might have a factory sunroof on their car. I will check some of the other after market suppliers to see if i can find a better alternative.                regards......Bernard
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Andrew Conti

I was made aware of a  1964 330GT with a steel sliding sunroof.  Bernard do you have any digital pics of your cars roof you could email me?  I'm wondering if this might have been a special order option in the 60's?  Anyone with information on steel sunroofs on 60's 2+2's I would love to learn more.

Thanks

Andrew Conti

andrewCConti@aol.com
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Andrew Conti

I was made aware of a  1964 330GT with a steel sliding sunroof.  Bernard do you have any digital pics of your cars roof you could email me?  I'm wondering if this might have been a special order option in the 60's?  Anyone with information on steel sunroofs on 60's 2+2's I would love to learn more.

Thanks

Andrew Conti

andrewCConti@aol.com
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Andrew Conti

Thanks

Andrew Conti

andrewCConti@aol.com
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Andrew Conti

Thanks

Andrew Conti

andrewCConti@aol.com