wwwboard

Re: interesting

Post by wwwboard »

wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Hi Zac,

In the auction information, they say that there are 35 330 Americas left. I wonder where they got that number, or was that a case of salesmanship? Also, there's a mistake, it's a Columbo V-12, not Lampredi. The other funny thing is they claim all the parts that came off the car can bring the car back to original condition in one weekend. They must mean a long Holiday weekend!

Tom
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Hi Zac,

In the auction information, they say that there are 35 330 Americas left. I wonder where they got that number, or was that a case of salesmanship? Also, there's a mistake, it's a Columbo V-12, not Lampredi. The other funny thing is they claim all the parts that came off the car can bring the car back to original condition in one weekend. They must mean a long Holiday weekend!

Tom
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Doug F.

Just a note.
The John Bond car was for sale at Park Place Motors about 2 1/2 years ago. Then it was burgundy with beige interior in excellent, original shape and I think they were asking around $60,000.00. Park Place Motors is in the Seattle area.
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Doug F.

Just a note.
The John Bond car was for sale at Park Place Motors about 2 1/2 years ago. Then it was burgundy with beige interior in excellent, original shape and I think they were asking around $60,000.00. Park Place Motors is in the Seattle area.