Ferrari interior

Ferrari Message Board Archive 10/00-8/02
wwwboard

Ferrari interior

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by David Haney

I would like to find an interior shop to re-cover the seats and panels, etc. in my Boxer. Prefer Ferrari experience with Daytona seats, etc. Anybody know of a good shop? Location unimportant. Thanks
wwwboard

Re: Ferrari interior

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Dr. Ian Levy

I know you said location unimportant but Southbound Motor Trimmers is in the UK.
They have done all the trim  beautifully for my 365 GTC 4 in Alcantara  but not the seats.
I have also  seen their leather work & it is just as good.  Speak to Daniel (trimmer) & the owner  of the company is Dave Nunn 0044(0)1264 810080. Mention my name
E-mail southbound@gateway.net
Regards
Ian
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by david haney

Thanks Dr. Levy, and thanks Tom for the nice site. Glad you got your motor started. It sounds like my Boxer when cold, lots of strange sounds, but after a little warming up, there is nothing like a 12 cyl. Ferrari.  Dr. Levy, it is not out of the question that I would export my interior for re-covering. In fact, Dick Fritz suggested it. Thanks again, David Haney
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by david haney

Thanks Dr. Levy, and thanks Tom for the nice site. Glad you got your motor started. It sounds like my Boxer when cold, lots of strange sounds, but after a little warming up, there is nothing like a 12 cyl. Ferrari.  Dr. Levy, it is not out of the question that I would export my interior for re-covering. In fact, Dick Fritz suggested it. Thanks again, David Haney