As co-owner/founder of Velocetoday.com I've got two words for you:

Expense Account

See you soon.

Erik
wwwboard

RE the BUG

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Richard Hills,

Hey Tom, I apolgize for having set Mike Theo off last time with the CLOWN comment, but I am not sure why he has gone off this time. I am glad to hear that you have the bug, some advice, take your time and enjoy this for the time being, you have put so much effort, time, blood, sweat and I am sure some tears and money into it, that you have to hold on to this.
NEVER SELL IT.
This is the kind of Ferrari you pass down. In one of my prebouse Messages I mentioned that Heritage in Los Angeles as a 1963 250GTE, I have never been crazy about them, but after reading and seeing all of your restoration diary, I have decided that I will most probably purchases it just to have in the collection. I can only say that they are one big Ferrari. They are long and those skinny tires make me wonder about high speed? But hey those Borranis they look just right.
Regarding the BUG, and that goes to anyone out there, any Ferrari is a good Ferrari, some are worth more  and some are faster then others.  Personally, I like everything from 1995 down, anything above 1995 is just too modern for my personell taste.  Tom I and I am sure the others that wrote in are serious about helping out clean this site.  Let us know how we can go about it and when you will want to start.  Get the damn windshiled on and get that thing on the ROAD, your gonna shit when you down shift from any gear at about 4500 rpm or above, man that sound just goes right through you, its a friggin symphony. ENJOY IT.
wwwboard

RE the BUG

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Richard Hills,

Hey Tom, I apolgize for having set Mike Theo off last time with the CLOWN comment, but I am not sure why he has gone off this time. I am glad to hear that you have the bug, some advice, take your time and enjoy this for the time being, you have put so much effort, time, blood, sweat and I am sure some tears and money into it, that you have to hold on to this.
NEVER SELL IT.
This is the kind of Ferrari you pass down. In one of my prebouse Messages I mentioned that Heritage in Los Angeles as a 1963 250GTE, I have never been crazy about them, but after reading and seeing all of your restoration diary, I have decided that I will most probably purchases it just to have in the collection. I can only say that they are one big Ferrari. They are long and those skinny tires make me wonder about high speed? But hey those Borranis they look just right.
Regarding the BUG, and that goes to anyone out there, any Ferrari is a good Ferrari, some are worth more  and some are faster then others.  Personally, I like everything from 1995 down, anything above 1995 is just too modern for my personell taste.  Tom I and I am sure the others that wrote in are serious about helping out clean this site.  Let us know how we can go about it and when you will want to start.  Get the damn windshiled on and get that thing on the ROAD, your gonna shit when you down shift from any gear at about 4500 rpm or above, man that sound just goes right through you, its a friggin symphony. ENJOY IT.
wwwboard

Enough.

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Landon Rogers

I can't sit by and listen to this nonsense any longer.  Mr Hills, you have no collection to add a GTE to.  

I originally started visiting this site in February because the information was good, the people were sincere, and I was very intrigued by Tom's project and determination.  I don't even currently own a Ferrari.  I have owned an 82 Mondial 8 (I know, please no jokes, it was difficult enough owning it and keeping the fuse-box from catching fire.)

From what I see now, it looks like the discussion has been hijacked by a school bus full of adolescents, real or otherwise, with great imaginations.  Mr. Hills, I'm sorry but it is painfully obvious that you have never owned a Ferrari, and that you really don't belong here, at least not in your current role.  The site does not need provocateurs.  

As uncomfortable as it was, I took the advice and read the whole column related to your original Clown post.  I'm really surprised that Tom didn't ban you then.  I guess that he has a big heart.  That behavior had nothing to do with free speech.  It was abusive and small.  Sorry, but it really is obvious that you have made up additional email characters to support your little rants.  I feel like I have been listening to a bad episode of the Phil Henry show on the radio.

From the recent exchanges between you, your cohorts, and Mike you have pretty much been exposed.  I'll go out on the limb and say that for this site to work, you and everyone else here needs to either play nicely or just go away.  As Tom has said, you don't have to be a Ferrari owner to post here, you just have to love the cars.  Please do one of the following:

1.) Come clean about your lack of ownership.  There's nothing wrong with that.  I just did it.
2.) Provide the numbers that will justify you.  If provided and verified, you can almost be as arrogant as you like, provided you are legit.
3.) Refrain from posting. Might be tough, but think it over.  

I'm sure that Tom doesn't want to get to the point where he bans you, your other email addresses, and even bans mail coming from your specific IP address (not tough, this is my business).  In fact, it wouldn't take long at all for Tom to verify that all of the posts from your various email identities have all come from the same IP address, yours.  The Internet is not nearly as anonymous as people think.  Ask Osama and Timothy McVeigh (oh sorry, he's dead.)

Okay, so what do you say?

Landon

p.s. Tom if you would like to know how to trace, link and block IP addresses, just ask.

&nbsp
wwwboard

Enough.

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Landon Rogers

I can't sit by and listen to this nonsense any longer.  Mr Hills, you have no collection to add a GTE to.  

I originally started visiting this site in February because the information was good, the people were sincere, and I was very intrigued by Tom's project and determination.  I don't even currently own a Ferrari.  I have owned an 82 Mondial 8 (I know, please no jokes, it was difficult enough owning it and keeping the fuse-box from catching fire.)

From what I see now, it looks like the discussion has been hijacked by a school bus full of adolescents, real or otherwise, with great imaginations.  Mr. Hills, I'm sorry but it is painfully obvious that you have never owned a Ferrari, and that you really don't belong here, at least not in your current role.  The site does not need provocateurs.  

As uncomfortable as it was, I took the advice and read the whole column related to your original Clown post.  I'm really surprised that Tom didn't ban you then.  I guess that he has a big heart.  That behavior had nothing to do with free speech.  It was abusive and small.  Sorry, but it really is obvious that you have made up additional email characters to support your little rants.  I feel like I have been listening to a bad episode of the Phil Henry show on the radio.

From the recent exchanges between you, your cohorts, and Mike you have pretty much been exposed.  I'll go out on the limb and say that for this site to work, you and everyone else here needs to either play nicely or just go away.  As Tom has said, you don't have to be a Ferrari owner to post here, you just have to love the cars.  Please do one of the following:

1.) Come clean about your lack of ownership.  There's nothing wrong with that.  I just did it.
2.) Provide the numbers that will justify you.  If provided and verified, you can almost be as arrogant as you like, provided you are legit.
3.) Refrain from posting. Might be tough, but think it over.  

I'm sure that Tom doesn't want to get to the point where he bans you, your other email addresses, and even bans mail coming from your specific IP address (not tough, this is my business).  In fact, it wouldn't take long at all for Tom to verify that all of the posts from your various email identities have all come from the same IP address, yours.  The Internet is not nearly as anonymous as people think.  Ask Osama and Timothy McVeigh (oh sorry, he's dead.)

Okay, so what do you say?

Landon

p.s. Tom if you would like to know how to trace, link and block IP addresses, just ask.

&nbsp