Ferrari Message Board Archive 10/00-8/02
wwwboard

365 GT 2+2

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by robert

Hi there
I am trying to communicate with other Ferrari 365
GT 2+2  owners. My car is 1969 VIN. 12445. RHD.Owner
since 1984. Is there a 365 GT 2+2 web site?
Regards

Robert
wwwboard

Re: 365 GT 2+2

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Bryan P

Robert - I, too, have a queen nother, 11199.  Zac, who participates in this forum, has started a site for 365GT2+2s.  Last time I checked, he had loaded the owner's manual and the chapter on queen mothers from Bleumel's V-12 book.  Because Zac is still developing his site, I get most of my help/info from Tom's site.  The DNA of our cars is so closely related to the 250 and 330 2+2s that 95% of what is on this site is completely relevant to us.  The special pains in the ass unique to our cars are the (1) self-levellers at the rear, (2) the independent rear suspension (CV joint replacement is not fun) and (3) the #$%&* electric quarter vent windows (why Ferrari chose to motorize them when you could just push them open w/ your finger is beyond me).  We also have AC as standard equipment.  You should know right now that the wiring diagram in the owner's manual is only mostly correct.  
Have fun with it!
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Bryan P

duh - here's zac's site: www.365queenmary.com
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Bryan P

duh - here's zac's site: www.365queenmary.com
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by zac

Bryan is correct I am working on a site but unfortunately the summer time is so busy for me I barely have time to get all the things I need to get done. if you have questions you can e-mail me or post them here on Tom's site most of the cars a fairly similar and there are plenty of owners here with there advice to help out. as for specifics I have a pretty extensive database of 365 related material and literature so just feel free to e-mail.
Zac
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by zac

Bryan is correct I am working on a site but unfortunately the summer time is so busy for me I barely have time to get all the things I need to get done. if you have questions you can e-mail me or post them here on Tom's site most of the cars a fairly similar and there are plenty of owners here with there advice to help out. as for specifics I have a pretty extensive database of 365 related material and literature so just feel free to e-mail.
Zac
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by zac

Zac
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by robert

Brian and Zac

Thank you very much for your replies.
I worked on my car for 15 years and
I am on the road since Dec 1999.
I fully agree with your points  on the
selflevelling device. My car is sagging
a little bit in the back. I wanted to point