250 EXITS 25 year hibination!

Ferrari Message Board Archive 10/00-8/02
wwwboard

250 EXITS 25 year hibination!

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Sir John Kensington

Congradulations of you excellent web page Tomas!

I currently have a 1950s Ferrari 250 Moonza CN 0445M.  I was wondering if any of you could recommend a good restorer in the Bay area?  It has been sitting in my garage since a full restoration in the early 1970s.  The engine has not been run in over 25 years!  I am about to replace the oils, fluids, battery and all hoses - Then I will start the barstard!  I will report on progress!  I am hoping to get the critter out of hibination for a bit of rough street use!  

Any advice before I turn the starter????
wwwboard

Sir John, PLEEEEEEASE don't start it until you...

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Arch Duke Franz von Veritas

Oh, thank goodness I caught you before you turned the key on that splendid machine, after 25 years and all!  What a joy.

Yes, Sir John, since this is such a valuable and rare car, PLEASE don't forget to put your tongue on the coil before you work the starter.  And you may want to have at least two or more batteries in parallel for that pesky Moonza (Boy, Ricky, talk about a "one-off", WOW, I've never even HEARD of a Moonza before!  Do you figure Gerald Roush has?).  

Good luck starting the "barstard", and good luck with that "rough street use" thing you mentioned.  You may want to actually have a baseball card on either side of your bicycle wheel spokes when you fire it up.  You know, so that you can get that full 12 cylinder howl, for that rough street use!  At least I am sure that you actually have those kinds of "wire wheels".

Sorry folks, but this is just too funny (pathetic) for words.  Take a look, this is none other than our friend "Henry Frank", the eighth or ninth incarnation of our buddy Ricky.  This time he was actually stupid enough to use the same email address as Henry Frank: pmptrading@hotmail.com.  Oh, if Microsoft only knew...

Schmucko, I guess that it really was as tough as they said juggling ALL of those email addresses!  Well anyway at least you've finally proven that you never have owned a Ferrari, that you certainly don't currently own a Ferrari, and that you almost definitely will never own a Ferrari.  And that's just got to suck, doesn't it Henry, Ed, Ivan, Ricky, Richard, Sallas, Sabbah, etc, etc, etc?

Bye for now,

Arch Duke Franz
(aka: The Truth Avenger)

p.s. You can just call me "TTA" for short.  I'll be watching, listening (good call, Wayne), and yes, I'll be back.

p.p.s. You may also want to polish up your grasp of the Queen's English, Sir John, being that you were knighted by the Her Royal Highness and all.  Can't wait to hear of your progress with the Moonza and your English lessons.  Looks like you've been spending a little too much time with an older version of Hooked on Phonics.  Anyway, good luck, and keep in touch.

wwwboard

You guy's are a..........

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Oof_N_Goof

hoot.  Gonna pop some popcorn, melt some butter, get my recliner out, put some bier in da refrig, an sit back an watch the soap opera.
wwwboard

yet another fraudster

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by andrew

nice name, pretending to be english now, did you get bored of being a surgeon!!!!

This is the same idiot as last weeks doctor!!

Ie. no ferrari and no life.

wwwboard

Re: Sir John, PLEEEEEEASE don't start it until you...

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Albert Sabbah

Hey, Please dont add me to that  list of numb skulls,  maybe I got caught up in all the bull.
But I am a true Ferrarie owner, and I will give up my serial # to my 1987 328 GTS ,
zffxa20a2h0068135.  So please do not add me to that list. And feel free to email me at my
yahoo.com address.

Thanks,

Albert
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by That pesky little TRUTH AVENGER

Hey, aren't you the idiot that on 5/10/02 said:

"I agree its a free country and that is first! he is allowed an opinion. But alas, I feel I must confess, I know who he is, anyway I believe I know who he is, I know he has bought cars from Symbolic in the past, and no their not kit cars to the guy with the Fiero hardon. I am just suprised he only mentioned 5, there is talk of a one off Super America that is in the collection, worth big bucks.   I think Michael Sheehan in Orange County got it for him. I am not writting this in his deffense but I do know for a fact that those cars exist and they all belong to him, along with a few other makes of exotic cars. Hey good for him if he can afford it. As far as giving serial numbers, why not just give out social security numbers also, hey if any one out there is so willing to give out Ferrari serial numbers we have got to be crazy, especially when it comes into some of the higher end and older models, you just dont let go of those numbers so easily unless your a fool, so in that case he is right. I also agree with Michael re. Todd's use of profanity, this is no place for that."?

Nice try.  So how is Ricky's Ferrari collection these days?  Why don't you just ask yourself, or maybe just send yourself an email?

I must say that your attempt to justify "Ricky's" protest at supplying serial numbers was amusing, meritless, but amusing.  You may want to give Bill Marriott or the current owners of Frederico Fellini's Ferraris a call and tell them what idiots they are to share the SNs on their rarest of rare cars in Forza.  Afterall, someone may create a replica with that SN and try to register it and pass it off as the real thing.

You might want to give "thinking things through" a try sometime.  

Love & kisses,

TTA
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by That pesky little TRUTH AVENGER

Hey, aren't you the idiot that on 5/10/02 said:

"I agree its a free country and that is first! he is allowed an opinion. But alas, I feel I must confess, I know who he is, anyway I believe I know who he is, I know he has bought cars from Symbolic in the past, and no their not kit cars to the guy with the Fiero hardon. I am just suprised he only mentioned 5, there is talk of a one off Super America that is in the collection, worth big bucks.   I think Michael Sheehan in Orange County got it for him. I am not writting this in his deffense but I do know for a fact that those cars exist and they all belong to him, along with a few other makes of exotic cars. Hey good for him if he can afford it. As far as giving serial numbers, why not just give out social security numbers also, hey if any one out there is so willing to give out Ferrari serial numbers we have got to be crazy, especially when it comes into some of the higher end and older models, you just dont let go of those numbers so easily unless your a fool, so in that case he is right. I also agree with Michael re. Todd's use of profanity, this is no place for that."?

Nice try.  So how is Ricky's Ferrari collection these days?  Why don't you just ask yourself, or maybe just send yourself an email?

I must say that your attempt to justify "Ricky's" protest at supplying serial numbers was amusing, meritless, but amusing.  You may want to give Bill Marriott or the current owners of Frederico Fellini's Ferraris a call and tell them what idiots they are to share the SNs on their rarest of rare cars in Forza.  Afterall, someone may create a replica with that SN and try to register it and pass it off as the real thing.

You might want to give "thinking things through" a try sometime.  

Love & kisses,

TTA
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Albert Sabbah

Pleeeease,

Your the idiot, I did post that and do know him but you forgot that you added me to a list of individuals that I do not know. And that is what I was mentioning in my previous post, but you being the idiot that you are could not understand that.  Has for me giving up my serial #, hey its not a one off its merely a 328.  
And you can always change the last digit .
So whos the idiot now?

Anyway, your site is not for v8 owners, and I only post once in while, we lowly 328 owners have other sites.  &nbsp
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Albert Sabbah

Pleeeease,

Your the idiot, I did post that and do know him but you forgot that you added me to a list of individuals that I do not know. And that is what I was mentioning in my previous post, but you being the idiot that you are could not understand that.  Has for me giving up my serial #, hey its not a one off its merely a 328.  
So whos the idiot now?

Anyway, your site is not for v8 owners, and I only post once in while, we lowly 328 owners have other sites.  &nbsp
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Albert Sabbah

Pleeeease,

So whos the idiot now?

wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Larry Burke

This site is getting pittiful, he said she said
it goes back to one thing and I hate to say
because I will be quoting someone that seems
to have brought out the worst in all of you school children and that is "what a bunch of
crying babies".

Enough of this crap, you dont own, I own, give up serial numbers, give up photos, give up first born, shit enough of your crap all of you babies.

Ok so I own a 512bb, big f deal, its nice its great but it does not make me an authority on all that pertains to 512's.

It seems your all a bunch of authorities on all pertaining to Ferrari's, maybe to all of life. It has made me so sick that I will have to find another site to get real information from, because this my immature freinds is idiotic and a waste of my time.
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Larry Burke

to have brought out the worst in all of you school children and that is "what a bunch of
crying babies".

Enough of this crap, you dont own, I own, give up serial numbers, give up photos, give up first born, shit enough of your crap all of you babies.

Ok so I own a 512bb, big f deal, its nice its great but it does not make me an authority on all that pertains to 512's.

It seems your all a bunch of authorities on all pertaining to Ferrari's, maybe to all of life. It has made me so sick that I will have to find another site to get real information from, because this my immature freinds is idiotic and a waste of my time.
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Larry Burke

crying babies".

wwwboard

Calm down, Larry

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by L. Wayne Ausbrooks

Personally, I think the whole Ricky/Truth Avenger episode has been quite entertaining.  There's still plenty of useful information on this site and you don't have to read any posts you don't wish to read.  In fact, as an owner of a 512 BB, there's probably not that much useful information on a site dedicated to the restoration 250 GTE/330 America's and 330 GT 2+2's anyway.  If you absolutely cannot stand the "immature" chatter, you could always try www.ferrarichat.com.  There are a lot of other flat 12 owners there and a lot less "crying babies."
wwwboard

Calm down, Larry

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by L. Wayne Ausbrooks

Personally, I think the whole Ricky/Truth Avenger episode has been quite entertaining.  There's still plenty of useful information on this site and you don't have to read any posts you don't wish to read.  In fact, as an owner of a 512 BB, there's probably not that much useful information on a site dedicated to the restoration 250 GTE/330 America's and 330 GT 2+2's anyway.  If you absolutely cannot stand the "immature" chatter, you could always try www.ferrarichat.com.  There are a lot of other flat 12 owners there and a lot less "crying babies."