To Arch Duke Franz von Veritas...

Ferrari Message Board Archive 10/00-8/02
wwwboard

To Arch Duke Franz von Veritas...

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Someone you don't know

You have insulted me in one of your posts, you have included me in your black list. The question is who the hell do you think you are ???

And not, I'm not the liar. I have some ferraris including the F40. Here is a pic: ( can post more of course )
wwwboard

Damm why cant I find a picture of an edsel !!

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Andrew

Nice car

but why are you selling it !!!!!!!!

(if anybodys interested here are the details of the garage! Röthensteig 2-4, D - 90408 Nürnberg,  Tel: +49-(0)911 / 937937-0)

Don't you think its a little silly to put up pictures of cars that are being advertised,

oh and my two cars are chassis numbers 46857 and 77055 whats yours?

wwwboard

Re: Damm you guys are too clever for me! :-)

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by That little ole smug TRUTH AVENGER

Okay, I've got a couple of minutes to burn.  Time to do my duty.

The board better without you would be.  Who are you anyway?  Yoda?

Your stuff is not about fun for the members of this board.  It is about you submitting bogus questions and ridiculous dreamed-up scenarios.  Because the folks here are very nice and helpful, you end up taking advantage of their time and good nature.  You should be ashamed of yourself, but something tells me that you are not.

Unfortunately, your lousy spelling and poor English have, and always will betray you.  Now that I am looking, it will always be easy and amusing to spot you.  It is just a web version of "Where's Waldo", except much easier.  Either be responsible or maybe just be a nice little guy and move on to the Renault Discussion Board.  They're waiting to discuss Le Cars with you, Ivan.  Doesn't it get old having people laugh at you?

Ta ta,

TTA

p.s. I'm having fun at your expense.  Keep it up.  Part of me would really be sad to see you go.