Look, this is a site for people who really give a shit

Ferrari Message Board Archive 10/00-8/02
wwwboard

Look, this is a site for people who really give a shit

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Todd

All of everybody,

I and many others joined this message board to learn and share our lessons. There is a loose web of people here who can vouch, through personal face to face meetings or other verifiable means, for each others' authenticity and seriousness. I would hate it for Tom were to be forced to introduce some sort of identity verification system before a person is allowed to post since it would probably have excluded me at first, but I am afraid such a system has become necessary to eliminate the juvinile interference with all of our goals that has recently become an epidemic.

Please respect our AUTHENTIC mutual interests and leave us alone if all you want to do is stir up shit for your own amusement because we are tired of it and don't give a fuck for it. If we did, we would watch TV.

Sorry for the the obsenities, but I am sick of the juvinile stupid shit. Found your own "National Lampoon's Ferrari Restoration Site" forum if you don't agree.

Todd
wwwboard

Re: Look, this is a site for people who really give a shit

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Pete

Todd and others,

As Tom has said earlier if we ignore it it will go away.

Pete
ps: I am sure Tom will delete the entries when he returns.
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by That inquisitive little TRUTH AVENGER

I'm with you, but how can you ignore the posting of innane and time-wasting imaginary posts from our friend Ricky and possibly others, as Dr. Ivan, Sir John, etc. that are posted soley to make legit members (especially Tom) of this board waste their time.  That is the part that bugs me the most.  The vulgarities can certainly be screened, but what of the time wasting fantasies and mock bravado?

TTA
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by That inquisitive little TRUTH AVENGER

I'm with you, but how can you ignore the posting of innane and time-wasting imaginary posts from our friend Ricky and possibly others, as Dr. Ivan, Sir John, etc. that are posted soley to make legit members (especially Tom) of this board waste their time.  That is the part that bugs me the most.  The vulgarities can certainly be screened, but what of the time wasting fantasies and mock bravado?

TTA
wwwboard

Sorry for the profanity

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Todd

I must apologize for losing my temper with the time wasters and using profanity to express my frustration. It was late and I was tired of having my time wasted!