Post by wwwboard »

Posted by keith

I'm looking for parts for a Ferrari daytona.  &nbsp
wwwboard

Re: ferrari daytona parts needed

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Keith,

What kind of parts are you looking for? I may have some sources fo you to call.

Tom
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Keith

I need a grill, the lexan? headlight covers, front turn signal covers, rear turn signal lenses, inside door handles, interior pieces, trunk handle/lock assembly.
Thanks,
Keith
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Keith

I need a grill, the lexan? headlight covers, front turn signal covers, rear turn signal lenses, inside door handles, interior pieces, trunk handle/lock assembly.
Thanks,
Keith
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Hi Keith,

I'm assuming you looked in the usual places, and called the Ferrari suppliers? I have some of them on my Links pages. Are you in the US? Tell me who you've already asked, and I see if you've missed anybody. You can e-mail me privately if you'd like.

I've looked at the Daytona Grille, and only wish I had such a simple design on my car! I bet it wouldn't be too difficult to fabricate one. I guess it's all dependant on how adventuresome you want to be!

Tom
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Hi Keith,

I'm assuming you looked in the usual places, and called the Ferrari suppliers? I have some of them on my Links pages. Are you in the US? Tell me who you've already asked, and I see if you've missed anybody. You can e-mail me privately if you'd like.

I've looked at the Daytona Grille, and only wish I had such a simple design on my car! I bet it wouldn't be too difficult to fabricate one. I guess it's all dependant on how adventuresome you want to be!

Tom
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Jason Wignall

don't say if you have an original or kitcar...
Roadcraft in North Lancing near Brighton in the UK  make a replica daytona spyder and produce a copy daytona grill (I managed to source an original from Tim Stanford in Florida.)
For rear lights try superformance in Essex UK - Im 99 % sure the Dino used the same Carrello units and Superformance have these for about £80 a unit.
Eurospares in Essex UK have some daytona spares - they can source the plexiglass for the headlights and last time I checked had a few sets of salvaged front indicator lights all be it £700 a pair.
I have tried for 2 years to track down interior parts without success. Roadcraft make replica heater slider controls which are pretty spot on.
I ended up mocking up the interior by copying the dimensions from a 365GTB and getting it cast in fibreglass.  - If you come across a source of front indicator lenses let me know!!

If you want phone numbers for any of the above companies -drop me a line and I'll forward them.

Regards Jason  &nbsp
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Jason Wignall

don't say if you have an original or kitcar...
Roadcraft in North Lancing near Brighton in the UK  make a replica daytona spyder and produce a copy daytona grill (I managed to source an original from Tim Stanford in Florida.)
For rear lights try superformance in Essex UK - Im 99 % sure the Dino used the same Carrello units and Superformance have these for about £80 a unit.
Eurospares in Essex UK have some daytona spares - they can source the plexiglass for the headlights and last time I checked had a few sets of salvaged front indicator lights all be it £700 a pair.
I have tried for 2 years to track down interior parts without success. Roadcraft make replica heater slider controls which are pretty spot on.
I ended up mocking up the interior by copying the dimensions from a 365GTB and getting it cast in fibreglass.  - If you come across a source of front indicator lenses let me know!!

If you want phone numbers for any of the above companies -drop me a line and I'll forward them.

Regards Jason  &nbsp
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Keith

It's a McBurnie Kit Car that I'm trying to finish/restart actually.
Thanks for the help!
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Keith

It's a McBurnie Kit Car that I'm trying to finish/restart actually.
Thanks for the help!
wwwboard

ferrari daytona

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by gary

hi jason,
first , thank you for the reply. i wish it was an original!!!!!!!!!!!
it is a replica done by roberts of tennesee, on  corvette running gear, doug nash 5 speed, 350 cu. in.
yes, please send me the phone #'s, and preferrably the web sites of any ferrari parts sellers that you know about, its hard when you first start trying to locate distributors.
i get the feeling you are in the u.k.?, i am in usa.
whats yours like?
gary
wwwboard

ferrari daytona

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by gary

hi jason,
first , thank you for the reply. i wish it was an original!!!!!!!!!!!
it is a replica done by roberts of tennesee, on  corvette running gear, doug nash 5 speed, 350 cu. in.
yes, please send me the phone #'s, and preferrably the web sites of any ferrari parts sellers that you know about, its hard when you first start trying to locate distributors.
i get the feeling you are in the u.k.?, i am in usa.
whats yours like?
gary
wwwboard

Re: ferrari daytona

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by dennis

Hi, I came accross your site.  I too have a Mcburnie Daytona buit on a 69 corvette.  The car is complete, except no dash gage insert or heater/defrost levers.

The previous owner also took out the Ferrari seats and replaced them with BMW seats.  

Can you help me find the dash gauge insert or replica seats?

I do have a source for the front signal lenses (not cheap though)

Thanks.  Dennis

wwwboard

Re: ferrari daytona

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by dennis

Hi, I came accross your site.  I too have a Mcburnie Daytona buit on a 69 corvette.  The car is complete, except no dash gage insert or heater/defrost levers.

The previous owner also took out the Ferrari seats and replaced them with BMW seats.  

Can you help me find the dash gauge insert or replica seats?

I do have a source for the front signal lenses (not cheap though)

Thanks.  Dennis

wwwboard

Re: ferrari daytona parts

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Jason Wignall

Dennis Hi , try Racetec in Lancing near Brighton in the Uk,
You'll need to add the UK international code, their contact  number is 01903 851 900.
They produce replica wheels,dash, metal dash section, heater slider controls, seats and have molds for a Jaguar based replica. The wheels in particular are excellent.

Hope thats of use to people , Regards , Jason