Clowns

Ferrari Message Board Archive 10/00-8/02
wwwboard

Clowns

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Ricky Hills

I have never seen such shity web page, dedicated to a dick head who thinks once he has "restored" this Ferrari it will ever be worth anything. #1, Man get it done right, dont be so damn cheap and get the whole damn thing restored completly, this will not be a concourse car, Nothing worse then a cheap son of bitch thinking hes hot shit in an old Ferrari, yes it 12 cylinders, but screw it, buddy any 3 series v8, is worth more and more fun.
And that by the way is what a Ferrari is about.
By the way, I own 3 12cylinders, 2 v8s, you can wrack your head trying to figure out what models they are, just like your wracking your head trying to "cherrie" that piece of shit out.

Regards,

Ricky.

P.S. BH stands for Beverly Hills, if your ever in the neighborhood, stop on by for some real cars.
wwwboard

Re: Clowns

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Todd

Yes there is something worse: Some pompous asshole who thinks owning 5 Ferraris makes him cool or some sort of expert. If you don't like the site, don't read it. Maybe Tom just wants to enjoy the fun of rebuilding the car himself and having a car he can drive and enjoy. He has already discussed his objectives and making the car "worth anything" is not one of them.

Regards,
Todd
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Matt

After closely following Tom's website for about 2 years, I have never seen a post this disrespectful.  Tom, I would like to thank you for sharing the trials and tribulations of your restoration with all of us.  It has been a pleasure to learn from your experiences.  Many people have no desire to perform a concours restoration.  Tom has gone to great lengths (in my opinion) to keep the heritage of HIS car, while doing it on some sort of a budget ~ although as we are all learning, there really is no such thing as a budget when restoring a Ferrari. Keep in mind that this is TOM's car Mister Clown boy,  Not yours.    He's doing it his way.

Tom- don't get discouraged by one person's opinion.  As for Beverly Hills Ricky, How about some proof that you actually own 5 Ferrari's?  Maybe some serial #'s to prove that you are for real.  It's not that we really care but let's see if you're all you claim to be.
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tori Spelling

This Rick guy is clearly a 14 year old with a small crankshaft.

Keep up the good work Tom.

wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Keith

Actually, I wouldn't give that idiotic post a second glance. It is written like a 15 year old, which I'm sure he is. If he's not, then I agree with Matt, step up to the plate or go play with your slot cars. I'm embarassed to live in the same state as you.
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Ricky

WHEH WHEH WHEH you bunch of crying babies! Get a life, more like 43 years old to the clown who gets so upset for posting my opinion.  Yes, 5 real Ferraris, you want serial numbers, I would be an idiot to give you any you stupid clown.  SNOB, why bullshit, just real.
So keep it reall you crying babies.  And trust me it is 5!  Come to Concourse in Pebble Beach
and if any of you clowns need advice then, step up to the plate.

wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Keith

Spoken like a true asshole. Do you wear a gold chain too? I'm at Pebble every year. I'll be sure to look for you there, or at Quail Lodge or Laguna. Be sure to tell us what car(s) to look for so we can exchange salutations and advice.
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Ricky

2 silver, 512, one red 512tr, 1 silver 328,
1 yellow 355gts and lastly 1 red Daytona.
No gold chains, sorry, to dissapoint! Quails lodge is for loosers.  Hey its a dump, maybe your use to that sort of thing. The name Richard and your welcome to come buy, the Daytona is for sale, and your welcome to bid for it also, if you get the wiining bid I will throw a gold chain in it for you, since your probably the type of guy that wears one.  ASS HOLE, gee that was very cerebral, obviously it took you some time to come up with a comment like that....  Just reinforces my previous email that as brought up all this crying from you.  Thanks for making my point so prolific.  Dumb shit.
Ricky
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Chris

>>>2 silver, 512, one red 512tr, 1 silver 328,
>>>1 yellow 355gts and lastly 1 red Daytona.

I don't think Ricky can count...  Is it 5 "real Ferraris" or 6? I guess when you have soooo many you lose track...
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Keith

Great! See you there. With your command of the English language and frequent spelling errors, you shouldn't be too hard to find Bubba. . . oops, I mean Ricky
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Luke Perry

Ricky,

Mistakes you have, made.  Fiero kits don't, kount.

I think the desiers that you are of seeking out are on the site of this board for messges:

www.fiero-kit-cars.com

Reguards,

Luke Perry.

PS> I live in BH to.
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Peter Skudder

Ricky,

Some of us have a higher interest in the cars we own and play with to want to do the restoration ourselves. Others because they do not 'get' into the engineering simply pay somebody else to do the hard work.

Ricky obviously is in the second class, and probably thinks that because he has read a bit about Ferraris, etc. and owns a few that he is an expert. I beg to differ, I think Tom will end up knowing a lot more about his Ferrari by doing the restoration himself than anybody that pays somebody else to it.

That is why Tom is going through this process, as he is into the engineering, etc.

I do not own a Ferrari (yet) and thus I do not have first hand knowledge, etc. but have grown up surrounded by cars (Porsches, Ferraris, Alfas and boring stuff too) and engineering. I am looking for a restoration project Ferrari so that I to can enjoy the rebuild process and study the engineering. This is the process I am going through with my Alfa 105 GTV that I am rebuilding.

Thus while Italian cars are for driving, some of us also enjoy the engineering.

Some of us also are more mature about our opinions. I definitely would not want to meet you Ricky at any concours ... I am sure there are other Ferrari owners whose opinion I would value more and are more eloquent about it.

Pete
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Steve

Classic. I love the 90210 references!

This guy is a jackass.
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Steve

Classic. I love the 90210 references!

This guy is a jackass.
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom Yang

Hello All,

I've been watching this thread develop, and it's come time to ask for it to end. I thank those who have come to my defense, but the most you can do to help in this situation is to NOT RESPOND. I Have the ability to delete this string, but also feel that everyone is entitled to an opinion. If you don't like what you see here, move on. There are plenty of other places for like minded individuals to gather. Thanks.

Tom Yang