headrest

Ferrari Message Board Archive 10/00-8/02
wwwboard

headrest

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by BUDDY OBARA

HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN A HEADREST OR KNOW OF A PHOTO OF ONE ANYWHERE OTHER THAN THE BODY PARTS BOOK ? I AM LOOKING FOR ONE IN ANY CONDITION WITH HARDWARE OR EVEN ANYTHING THAT MIGHT GIVE DIMENTIONS . I REALIZE THIS IS LIKE LOOKING FOR A NEEDLE IN A HAYSTACK .  THANKS ,BUDDY
wwwboard

Re: headrest

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Hi Buddy,

What model? What year?

Tom
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by zac

I have a set of USA seats for a 365 they are in rattty shape but they have good headrests and willl fit most cars from 330,275 and 365 era.

wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by BUDDY OBARA

SORRY , ITS A 1967 330 2+2 ,BUDDY

wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by BUDDY OBARA

SORRY , ITS A 1967 330 2+2 ,BUDDY

wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by BUDDY OBARA

ZAC ,THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY . DO YOU HAVE A PIC YOU CAN E-MAIL ? I DONT KNOW IF THEY ARE THE CORRECT ONES . THEY SEEM TO DIFFER FROM THE ONES IN THE BODY PARTS BOOK , BUT SEND A PIC , THEY COULD BE CORRECT KNOWING HOW THEY BUILT THESE CARS WITH WHAT WAS AVAILABLE THAT DAY AT THE FACTORY . THANKS , BUDDY
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by BUDDY OBARA

ZAC ,THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY . DO YOU HAVE A PIC YOU CAN E-MAIL ? I DONT KNOW IF THEY ARE THE CORRECT ONES . THEY SEEM TO DIFFER FROM THE ONES IN THE BODY PARTS BOOK , BUT SEND A PIC , THEY COULD BE CORRECT KNOWING HOW THEY BUILT THESE CARS WITH WHAT WAS AVAILABLE THAT DAY AT THE FACTORY . THANKS , BUDDY