Thanks Tom and Richard

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

steve lapp

Thanks Tom and Richard

Post by steve lapp »

My son Tim and I had a great day at Radciffe Motors. The low key atmosphere and access to see under as well as above various Ferrari's was a rare opportunity. It was also good to say hello to Warren and Yale, meet Kerry and for Tim and I to chat with the Admiral and share his enthusiasm. As much as I enjoy cars, I realized still like people even more!.. and it was great to chat with the many enthusiasts throughout the day.

This will cost me - but in closing I have to mention that I didn't even have to push Yale's car.

Thanks Tom and Richard for a great day.

Cheers
Steve
Steve Lapp
Ontario Canada
2013 Nissan Leaf, 2002 Prius, 56 Healey 100-4, 74 BMW 2002, 330 GT 2+2 s/n 6241, 54 Dodge M152 (listed by decreasing fuel economy)

Re: Thanks Tom and Richard

Post by 8339 »

Steve, Thanks for coming to the show! I'm glad you had a good time. Tom and I have created a unique show, I've been told by many we can't move it to another location, having at the shop makes it so different from other shows. Hopefully you'll come back next year, I'm not sure how we can top this one.

Thanks
Richard Garre
Radcliffe Motorcar Co.
tyang

Re: Thanks Tom and Richard

Post by tyang »

Hi Steve,

Your attendance technically makes our show having international attendance! Thanks for coming! And thank your son for coming too!

Tom
'63 330 America #5053